• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Dungeons and Dragons Alignment test.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since I was very young I have always wanted to be a DnD nerd. Sadly, I live in the UK where it's even less socially acceptable than in America.

That said, I'm sure many of you have heard of the DnD alignment system.

OkCupid.com: Take The Alignment Test

Chaotic Good here. I predict most INTPs will be chaotic good/neutral, if the test is any good.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
True/Pure Neutral

52% Good, 49% Chaotic

6089902179792904303.jpeg

Plane of Existence: The Outlands, "Plane of Concordant Opposition". Description: The plane between all other outer planes.

Examples of True Neutrals (Ethically Neutral, Morally Neutral)

Red XIII, "Nanaki" (FFVII)
Vincent Valentine (FFVII)
Cid Highwind (FFVII)
Mr. Spock
Linus Torvalds
Dr. Strangelove
Scott Evil
Batman
The Punisher
Switzerland
Canada

Not actively for or against anything. Has his or her own reasons for doing everything. Usually difficult to understand.

Will keep their word if in their best interest
May attack an unarmed foe
May use poison
May help those in need
May work with others
Indifferent to higher authority
Indifferent to organizations

True Neutral "Pure Neutral"
"Balancer"

Some neutral [people] commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They are of the true neutral alignment as described in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

A true neutral [person] sees good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.

Some true neutral [people] actively support balance in the world, and seek to avoid having any one side, law or chaos, good or evil, become too powerful over them or anyone else, and will work against whichever side is the most powerful. They tend to side with the underdog in any situation, and are often opportunistic in their actions.

True neutral is committed to the avoidance of extremes, and is non-judgemental.
Other Alignments and Tendencies (Tendenices are what you would more often sway towards; esp. for Neutrals):
0-39% Good, 0-39% Chaotic:Lawful-Evil
0-39% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Evil
0-39% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Evil
40-60% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Neutral
40-60% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Neutral
61-100% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Good
61-100% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Good
61-100% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Good

Seems about right...

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Neutral Good

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison (?)
Will help those in need
May work with others

Neutral Good "Pure Good"
"Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

This alignment desires good without bias for or against order.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neutral Good

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will not use poison (?)
Will help those in need
May work with others

Neutral Good "Pure Good"
"Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

This alignment desires good without bias for or against order.

Keep in mind this is inspired by the Dungeons and Dragons fantasy game, in which characters may poison each other.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Lawful Good

A person with a lawful good attitude believes in the use of authority and rule of law to bring good to the greatest number of people. Her/His actions support the status quo and s/he uses systems and organizations to achieve good goals.

S/He will keep his/her word and value truth.
S/He will avoid the use of poison and use violence only when authorized to do so or in self defense.
S/He may or may not be disciplined, organized, emotionally restrained, caring, compassionate, and peaceful, but s/he believes that these are admirable qualities.
Respects law and order and is willing to suffer limitations on individual freedom for the benefit of the group.
Puts moral principles before material considerations.
The lawful good person will be a very faithful member of a group, but if the laws of the group clash with the ethics dictated by his or her moral alignment, the lawful good person will probably leave that group and look for a group more closely aligned with his or her ethics.
The lawful good person is an active advocate of his or her beliefs.

Lawful Good "Saintly"
"Crusader"

A lawful good [person] upholds society and its laws, believing that these laws are created to work for the good and prosperity of all. He is both honest and benevolent. He will work within the established system to change it for the better, and strives to bring order to goodness that other good-aligned [people] might pool their resources to better the world. A lawful good [person] combines a commitment to oppose evil with discipline. Most lawful good [people] live by a strict code of honor, or by the rules of conduct set down by their deity. They will generally selflessly act by these codes even at the cost of their own life.

Lawful good combines honor and compassion for the innocent.

A knight/paladin who always follows the orders of his superiors is an example of a lawful good [person].

rolleye_15.gif

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Chaotic-Good
72% Good, 56% Chaotic​

Plane of Existence: Arborea, "Arvandor, Olympus, Olympian Glades".
Notable Inhabitants: Titans & gods of Greek mythology; Eladrin.

Examples of Chaotic-Goods (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Good)

Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
Captain Kirk
Robin Hood
Thomas Jefferson
Oscar Wilde
Peregrin Took
Jim Hawkins
Austin Powers
Walt Whitman
Zorro
Han Solo
The Flash

Unwilling to be governed by the laws and desires of any group. Interacts with others on a one-to-one basis and, within such bounds, follows the good ethic of upholding rights. The stereotypical chaotic-good [person] is the white knight who refuses to join any group and goes about on his/her own, doing good.

Will not use poison
Will help those in need
Prefers to work alone
Responds poorly to higher authority
Distrustful of organizations

Chaotic Good "Beatific"
"Rebel"

A chaotic good [person] acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He is kind and benevolent, a strong individualist hostile to the claims of rules, regulations, and social order. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He will actively work to bring down unjust rulers and organizations and to liberate the oppressed. He finds lawful societies distasteful and will avoid them, often living as a nomad or hermit. The best example of a chaotic good [person] is one of the benevolent rogue who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lawful Good

rolleye_15.gif

Despicable

Don't we have evil people amongst us?

Did anyone answer yes to both killing 20 people for a million and to saving the snail?

I did. >_> Does that make me strange?

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Chaotic-Good
62% Good, 68% Chaotic

13219223578450016251.jpeg

Plane of Existence: Arborea, "Arvandor, Olympus, Olympian Glades". Notable Inhabitants: Titans & gods of Greek mythology; Eladrin.

Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
Captain Kirk
Robin Hood
Thomas Jefferson
Oscar Wilde
Peregrin Took
Jim Hawkins
Austin Powers
Walt Whitman
Zorro
Han Solo
The Flash

Unwilling to be governed by the laws and desires of any group. Interacts with others on a one-to-one basis and, within such bounds, follows the good ethic of upholding rights. The stereotypical chaotic-good [person] is the white knight who refuses to join any group and goes about on his/her own, doing good.

Will not use poison
Will help those in need
Prefers to work alone

Chaotic Good "Beatific"
"Rebel"

A chaotic good [person] acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He is kind and benevolent, a strong individualist hostile to the claims of rules, regulations, and social order. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He will actively work to bring down unjust rulers and organizations and to liberate the oppressed. He finds lawful societies distasteful and will avoid them, often living as a nomad or hermit. The best example of a chaotic good [person] is one of the benevolent rogue who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chaotic Good.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Chaotic-Good

58% Good, 64% Chaotic

13219223578450016251.jpeg

Plane of Existence: Arborea, "Arvandor, Olympus, Olympian Glades". Notable Inhabitants: Titans & gods of Greek mythology; Eladrin.

Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
Captain Kirk
Robin Hood
Thomas Jefferson
Oscar Wilde
Peregrin Took
Jim Hawkins
Austin Powers
Walt Whitman
Zorro
Han Solo
The Flash

Will not use poison
Will help those in need
Prefers to work alone

Chaotic Good "Beatific"
"Rebel"

Much better than the official WotC one, imo.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neutral Good

That's a pretty good test!

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I wish I could take all of you and put you in a big room, divided into the nine alignments.

I wish I could do the same thing for MBTI.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Since I was very young I have always wanted to be a DnD nerd. Sadly, I live in the UK where it's even less socially acceptable than in America.

That said, I'm sure many of you have heard of the DnD alignment system.

OkCupid.com: Take The Alignment Test

Chaotic Good here. I predict most INTPs will be chaotic good/neutral, if the test is any good.

Ha! I don't care whether it is socially acceptable. It's fun!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
True/Pure Neutral
50% Good, 54% Chaotic

Not actively for or against anything. Has his or her own reasons for doing everything. Usually difficult to understand.

Well, this only proves my neutrality towards the world.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha! I don't care whether it is socially acceptable. It's fun!

Im not even sure how it's played. It seems very complex...

ArchitectofFate

MBTI Type
ENTP
46% good
52% chaotic

True Neutral

uh, well it's pretty much right. A tad evil and chaotic though, yay!

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
Neutral-Evil

40% Good, 48% Chaotic

2991667851103128254.jpeg

Plane of Existence: The Gray Waste, "Hades". Description: Here, all emotion and compassion is drained away, until only hopelessnes, selfishness and apathy remain.

mt1212206074.jpg

Examples of Neutral-Evils (Ethically Neutral, Morally Evil)

Hojo (FFVII)
Sauron
Long John Silver
Stalin (revolutionary/governor)

Puts self-interest before all else. Will only cooperate when material rewards are high. Untrustworthy; has contempt or fear for all others. The ultimate motive is self-preservation and promotion of their schemes. There are no barriers to their actions. Amoral.

Will not necessarily keep their word
Would attack an unarmed foe
Will use poisons
Will not help those in need
May work with others

Neutral Evil "Pure Evil"
"Malefactor"

A neutral evil [person] does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

A thief and a mercenary is an example of a Neutral Evil [person].

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.

Neutral evil is pure pragmatism without honor and without variation - survival of the fittest.

:violin:

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lawful-Good

Plane of Existence: Mount Celestia, "The Seven Heavens". Description: Countless paladins and saints have ascended here. Notable Inhabitants: Angels and Devas.

Examples of Lawful-Goods (Ethically Lawful, Morally Good)

Aeris "Aerith" Gainsborough (FFVII)
Superman
The Tick ("Lawful Stupid")
Abraham Lincoln
Sherlock Holmes
Phileas Fogg
Captain Picard

A person with a lawful good attitude believes in the use of authority and rule of law to bring good to the greatest number of people. Her/His actions support the status quo and s/he uses systems and organizations to achieve good goals.

S/He will keep his/her word and value truth.
S/He will avoid the use of poison and use violence only when authorized to do so or in self defense.
S/He may or may not be disciplined, organized, emotionally restrained, caring, compassionate, and peaceful, but s/he believes that these are admirable qualities.
Respects law and order and is willing to suffer limitations on individual freedom for the benefit of the group.
Puts moral principles before material considerations.
The lawful good person will be a very faithful member of a group, but if the laws of the group clash with the ethics dictated by his or her moral alignment, the lawful good person will probably leave that group and look for a group more closely aligned with his or her ethics.
The lawful good person is an active advocate of his or her beliefs.

Lawful Good "Saintly"
"Crusader"

A lawful good [person] upholds society and its laws, believing that these laws are created to work for the good and prosperity of all. He is both honest and benevolent. He will work within the established system to change it for the better, and strives to bring order to goodness that other good-aligned [people] might pool their resources to better the world. A lawful good [person] combines a commitment to oppose evil with discipline. Most lawful good [people] live by a strict code of honor, or by the rules of conduct set down by their deity. They will generally selflessly act by these codes even at the cost of their own life.

Lawful good combines honor and compassion for the innocent.

A knight/paladin who always follows the orders of his superiors is an example of a lawful good [person].

...Wow, I thought I'd at least get neutral-good. ;-p not that I'm complaining.