• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GSAT: Geek Social Aptitude Test

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
The Geek Social Aptitude Test 2.0 by Jason Hummel, Web Developer in Fargo

Good times.

I got 18/50.
"You wear a "Can't sleep, clowns will eat me" shirt you bought at Hot Topic, but you rarely have trouble gathering a crew to play Left 4 Dead at your place. Sure, you might not have been prom king, but you've found your niche and similar people to you and you're making it work for yourself. You can't really argue with that."

In fact me and my friends have Left 4 Dead parties every month, har har.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
Interestingly enough, I also scored an 18/50.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored a 8 Out Of 50
You're like James Dean, if James Dean were less attractive, less famous, less rich, alive and interested in gadgets. You're a relatively "cool" person, but that's only relative to people who are seriously awkward, so don't go patting yourself on the back just yet. You still read a gadget site in your free time.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
You Scored a 6 Out Of 50
You're like James Dean, if James Dean were less attractive, less famous, less rich, alive and interested in gadgets. You're a relatively "cool" person, but that's only relative to people who are seriously awkward, so don't go patting yourself on the back just yet. You still read a gadget site in your free time.

I can't believe even shortnsweet beat me. I'll never live this down.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I ended up with 15/50.
You wear a "Can't sleep, clowns will eat me" shirt you bought at Hot Topic, but you rarely have trouble gathering a crew to play Left 4 Dead at your place. Sure, you might not have been prom king, but you've found your niche and similar people to you and you're making it work for yourself. You can't really argue with that.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
You Scored a 23 Out Of 50
Most of your friends are from the internet, and the only time you see them is when you drive six hours to a meetup or convention. You find it much easier to communicate with people on the internet rather than in face-to-face settings, and you never really feel comfortable in social situations. But you're a god in some sphere, be it World of Warcraft, Second Life, some message board or a "scene."

Anentropic IxTx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
25/50 :unsure: Most of your friends are from the internet, and the only time you see them is when you drive six hours to a meetup or convention. You find it much easier to communicate with people on the internet rather than in face-to-face settings, and you never really feel comfortable in social situations. But you're a god in some sphere, be it World of Warcraft, Second Life, some message board or a "scene." Sadly accurate.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
You Scored a 11 Out Of 50
You wear a "Can't sleep, clowns will eat me" shirt you bought at Hot Topic, but you rarely have trouble gathering a crew to play Left 4 Dead at your place. Sure, you might not have been prom king, but you've found your niche and similar people to you and you're making it work for yourself. You can't really argue with that.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
You Scored a 24 Out Of 50
Most of your friends are from the internet, and the only time you see them is when you drive six hours to a meetup or convention. You find it much easier to communicate with people on the internet rather than in face-to-face settings, and you never really feel comfortable in social situations. But you're a god in some sphere, be it World of Warcraft, Second Life, some message board or a "scene."

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You Scored a 17 Out Of 50

Most of that stuff didn't refer to my particular variety... that is, psychological, linguistic, and philosophical geek with configuration/adminstration skills rather than programming or gaming skills.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You Scored a 5 Out Of 50

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've never seen someone so happy after failing a test.

:D I'm only happy because I'm not obese and sweaty with bad breath and no social skills... this is about the same score I used to get on spelling tests as a kid!

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
:D I'm only happy because I'm not obese and sweaty with bad breath and no social skills... this is about the same score I used to get on spelling tests as a kid!

Yeah that doesn't sound like a lot of fun.