IEI

I quite like the layout actually. My Se approves of it. : D

(Hands On btw)

deleted

Bright Spark

Sounds right. I am quite bright.

Bright Spark

"About me"

Youíre positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. Youíre naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. Youíre a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, itís important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking.
    You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

"How I create"
    You like to embrace new thinking and techniques. Technology can help you create work that really has an impact. It's all about the technique and craft, you are willing to put the time in to achieve results. A masterpiece is made in time...not overnight. Your strength lies in your inventive and innovative thinking. Good ideas seem to come naturally to you.

"How I think"
    At heart you're quite ambitious. You like to think big and are rarely held back by practical concerns. Your creativity is reflective and philosophical. You are definitely a deep thinker.

I like this test - it's like my own personal cheerleader, and pretty to the eyes too.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I take pics out of my car while driving

Me too! Esp. when it's a long drive on the highway....and it's sunset. The sky does some amazing things. As does all of nature. Beautiful.

Or silly moments - like a dog being let free of his leash in a park, where hundreds of geese and seagulls are lounging, only to see them take flight in a mass of white and brown. The sheer happiness of the dog, tongue hanging, running at full-throttle towards the birds! And, the squaking annoyance of the birds as they naturally form a V and take flight.
    (if only I could capture sound).

Or sad moments - plenty in the downtown core.

Life is beautiful....I just wish I could imprint so much of what I've seen/experienced in a permanent box in my memory. My greatest fear of time is forgetting.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Eyes Wide Open

MBTI
    ENTP

Bright Spark

About Me: You're positively flowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You're naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. Youíre a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, itís important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking.
    You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

How I Create:You've got a creative head on those shoulders. You grab any opportunity to record bright ideas as they strike.
    Its all about natural form...it can seem random, but there is an intentional symmetry that really appeals to your eye.
    Your strength lies in your inventive and innovative thinking. Good ideas seem to come naturally to you.

How I Think:At heart, you are really high energy. You like things fast and furious and need constant stimulation. Your creativity is very unique, an abstract response to the world around you and the stimuli that you encounter.
    If you were to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Bright spark. (Maybe when I'm feeling more confident. Heh.)

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Bright Spark.

Fits me very well.

MBTI
    ISFP

Eyes Wide Open

Precisely describes me.