• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of creative are you?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
What a good circle jerk.
I've never seen the term 'open minded' so many times in my life.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
HANDS ON

About Me

For you, creativity is all about getting physical. You like to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Being able to make something with your hands is an important expression of who you are. Art is probably a big part of your life. And you like use your natural flair for creativity at work and at home. You particularly enjoy the feeling of seeing a project through from start to finish. Nothing beats the sense of satisfaction that comes from watching your own creation to evolve and grow. Chances are you really appreciate the special skills that you have - it's a wonderful gift to be able to express yourself in this way.

You like to use your hands to express your creativity; anything else is too far removed. Your work becomes a sensory experience.

How I Create

Music has an impact on all those that hear it, but it is the personal moments of creativity, the seeds of an idea, that are really special.

It's all about form, man-made just can't beat the beauty of nature. You're the type who can think best in the wilderness.

Your strength lies in your back-to-basics attitude - your talent begins with studied craft rather than shock-tactic commentary.

How I Think

At heart, you are a real romantic. You like to take life at a gentle pace and always have your eyes open for new sources of inspiration.

You seek out your creativity by grabbing oppoturnities that come by your way. Unexpected challenges invigorate your mind and inspire you to new levels.

-

Seems like I'm an ISFP. :D

Last edited:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
EYES WIDE OPEN

ABOUT ME: You have great appreciation for creative in all forms. You really admire talented artists and always find time to seek out the next exhibition or show. When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. You're a futuristic thinker with a bit of an inventive streak. You live in the modern world and so does your creative side.

HOW I CREATE: You like to embrace new thinking and techniques. Technology can help you create work that really has an impact. It's all about detail... you have the patience needed for truly ambitious creations. Your strength lies in your inventive and innovative thinking. Good ideas seem to come naturally to you.

HOW I THINK: At heart, you're quite ambitious. You like to think big and are rarely held back by practical concerns. Your memories are at the forefront of your imagination, your creativity tells a personal story... you believe that history can color the future.

Receptive is the word that comes to mind when describing myself. Interest driven as well.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Bright Spark

About Me: You're positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You're naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You're a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it's important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking. You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

How I Create: You unleash your creativity by putting pen to paper. An avid doodler [I only doodle every once in a great while], experimenting with your ideas gives you the freedom to make your mistakes [I hate making mistakes] -- all part of the process. It's all about technique and craft, you are willing to put in the time in to acheive results. A masterpeice is made in time... not over night. Your strength lies in your ability to record what we all see, but from your own perspective...

How I Think: Deep down you have a curious spirit and like exploring new places and ideas. Your creativity is reflective and philosophical. You are definately a deep thinker.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Bright Spark

About Me: You're positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You're naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You're a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it's important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking. You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

How You Create: You have an eye for color - finding the right shade is always rewarding. Your very observant and sensitive to the world around you. It's all about natural form. It can seem random, but there is an intentional symmetry that really appeals to your eye. Your strength lies in your inventive and innovative thinking. Good ideas seem to come naturally to you.

How I Think: Deep down you have a curious spirit and like exploring new places and ideas. Your creativity is reflective and philosophical. You are definitely a deep thinker.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
w00t! I have the same test result as others for once! :holy:

eyes wide open- I take pics out of my car while driving :rolleyes:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
eyes wide open:

WHAT IS THAT SPIRAL MATH THING CALLED!? I WANT ONE! (i cant stop looking at it!)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bright Spark.
I could identify with it.

Gauche

eyes wide open:

WHAT IS THAT SPIRAL MATH THING CALLED!? I WANT ONE! (i cant stop looking at it!)

You mean the GOLDEN RATIO?

spiral.gif

Spiral%20-%20shell.jpg

Spiral%20-%20Abstract%200039.jpg

FakeRealLogSpiral.png

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eyes Wide Open
About Me:
You have great appreciation for creativity in all forms. You really admire talented artists and will always find time to seek out the next exhibition or show. When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. Maverick and musical, you're really sensitive to sonics and the power of a good tune to cut to the core.

How I create:
Music has an impact on all who hear it, but it is the personal moments of creativity, the seeds of an idea, that are really special. It's all about natural form... it can seem random but there is an intentional symmetry that really appeals to your eye. Your strength lies in careful planning. Precision is one of your strong points - coupled with the patience to see things through to the end.

How I think:
Deep down, you have a curious spirit and like exploring new places and ideas. Your creativity is reflective and philosophical. You are definitely a deep thinker.

Meh. Would fit, I guess. But I think it would fit almost anyone, it reads like one of those feel-good thingys.