User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

Bright Spark:

You're positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You're naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You're a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it's important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking.

You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

-------

Yes, this does seem to describe my style of creativity very well.
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/EnglerMeister/hehh.jpg

MBTI
    ISFJ

EYES WIDE OPEN

Hands on

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Realist

About Me

You love getting creative, but you don't like the chaos that sometimes comes with arty pursuits. You're a deep thinker - with a strong conceptual grounding to whatever it is that you do - and so you feel most comfortable if you can express yourself within an ordered structure. You are probably quite a realist at heart and your creativity tends to be rooted in this pragmatic view of the world.

You're a real people person. You like to bounce ideas about and share your inspiration. Listening is one of your strong points.

How I Create

You've got a creative head on those shoulders. You grab any opportunity to record bright ideas as they strike. It's all about technique and craft, you are willing to put the time in to achieve results. A masterpiece is made in time... not overnight. Your strength lies in your ability to collaborate, taking on another outlook to produce something new and exciting.

How I Think

Deep down, you have a curious spirit and like exploring new places and ideas. Your creativity is reflective and philosophical. You are definitely a deep thinker.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ENTP

Realist

Very accurate
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Default My Results

Thanks for sharing this test. I liked it.

Eyes wide open
    About me: You have a great appreciation for creativity in all it's forms. You really admire talented artists and will always find time to seek out a new exhibition or show. When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. Your eyes are always open to new sources of stimulation.

You like to see creativity as something that is free, without boundaries and rules - you're a rebel at heart.

How I create: You've got a creative hand on those shoulders. You grab any opportunity to record bright ideas as they strike.

It's all about technique and craft, you are willing to put the time in to achieve results. A masterpiece is made in time...not overnight.

Your strenght lies in your unique perspective, meaning you have the eye for taking something old and turning it round to offer something fresh and new.

How I think: Deep down you're a bit of a dreamer. Close your eyes and let your muse take over.

Your creativity is fresh and honest...the ever present childlike element of your character shines through.

My answers compared to others
    Red is: the rose (23%, 2nd)
    Light is: the sun shining on the girl (14%, 3rd)
    This is my kind of creativity: the yellow brush with the paint splashes (18%, 1st)
    When I'm feeling creative I reach for: the pen and paper (16%, 2nd)
    Big is: the eastern person standing in front of the statue (10%, 5th)
    The sea is: the bucket and the shells on the beach-sand (8%, 3rd)
    Me at my most creative: the color tables (9%, 5th)
    Proportion is: DaVincis picture of the human (17%, 2nd)
    I'd like to have done this: the sketch of the house (16%, 2nd)
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

eyes wide open
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

violaine

EYES WIDE OPEN

ABOUT ME: You have great appreciation for creativity in all its forms. You really admire talented artists and will always find time to seek out a new exhibition or show. When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. Your eyes are always open for new sources of stimulation. You see creativity in places that seem hidden and indecipherable to others. Being a little left of field means you are one in a million.

HOW I CREATE: You like to embrace new thinking and techniques. Technology can help you create work that really has an impact. It's all about natural form... it can seem random, but there is an intentional symmetry that really appeals to your eye. Your strength lies in your ability to capture your own thoughts and in turn to capture the minds of others.

HOW I THINK: At heart, you're quite ambitious. You like to think big and are rarely held back by practical concerns. You like to think big and work on a grand scale. You approach projects with bags of confidence, hopefully producing something with impact.