• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Name countries of the world

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This is not one test it is six of them.

Chose a continent and post a score you got for that particular continent.
Starting point is Europe but you can choose any continent.

It would be better to take this as a checking of your knowledge then a contest. I am posting this verson because you get the picture of what you know and don't know in the end.

Name the countries

The thread will be more interesting if there are some comments and opinions in posts.

Gauche

I got 43/47 on Europe

I didn't know the proper english spelling of Moldova, Luxembourg, and Liechtenstein so with help of dictionary we have 46/47, and the last one what I totally missed was San Marino.:)

Really interesting test, I'm looking forward to "ammies" guessing european countries, but myself guessing US countries could be tricky as well:D

To be continued

chelsea_june

MBTI Type
xNTJ
39 out of 47 in Europe. I lack knowledge in the Baltic countries it seems, and those relatively small kingdoms like Andorra. Oh well.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
45/47.

Easy test.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I soved Europe 47/47 but I am European and Geography nerd.

Can we at least know which 2 did you miss Night?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I missed Montenegro and Slovenia.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Americans, please think before you take this test. You might not like what you find out.

Gauche

OK guys, I took the US countries one, and I must admit that I really sucked. I got only 26/50, though I knew Hawaii but couldn't hit the proper spelling:D

OK, then I got 8/28 at North America and got stuck with that small countries and islands

And 9/12 on South America

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
41/47 Europe...couldn't spell Liechtenstein, had Cyprus on the tip of the tongue but kept thinking Crete...YARG

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
America 41/50 had major trouble spelling some of em.
Europe 47/47

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
42/47 countries correct
:(
Andorra, etc.? just not on my radar.

Gauche

Who dare to take Africa?:)
Fortunately, it's not a capital test. I'd know maybe 5 African capitals :(