• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Name countries of the world

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tehehe, I cheated with this :devil: ...not really:

DISCLAIMER: Don't watch if you do not want to cheat!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwyODsQ7do&feature=related"]:devil:[/YOUTUBE]

Without cheating, I got 35/47 on the Europe one (I forgot about all those extremely tiny countries you can't see on the map. :doh:

22/23 for North America (it was retarded that they put islands together...I didn't know that until like, the last ten seconds).

12/12 for South America

47/53 for Africa

47/48 for Asia (wtf is Timor Leste....I've never heard of that before)

14/14 for Oceania woot!

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yey, this time around I got all 47 with 4 minutes and 6 seconds to spare.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You got 40 out of 47 countries of Europe (I missed the smaller ones in Eastern Europe, and The Vatican)

You got 19 out of 23 countries of North America (I missed the lesser islands of Central America)

You got ALL 12 South American countries (I couldn't fail this one)

You got 38 out of 48 countries of Asia (missed those ending with "stan")

You got 32 out of 53 African countries (Worst result of all. I just got those that had been in a FIFA World Cup before, and a few others).

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Named only 26 of the European countries. Back in High school, I could've name a bunch more. :\

All of the North American ones, all of the South America ones as well. Named the fifty states by 8 minutes and thirteen seconds left. Yesss.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
26/47 on Europe, 16/23 on North America, 7/12 on South America, and 19/48 Asia... I'll wait to see how terribly I fail Africa and Oceania

I think there's a lot of either a.)cheating happening here, b.) people who are those super memorizers, c.) people who travel a lot, d.) people not from the United States

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
(wtf is Timor Leste....I've never heard of that before)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor
You've never heard of it? There were only in the news all the time with constant war and genocides between them and the Indonesians in recent years. But then maybe they talked about it more here with NZ peacekeepers being majorly involved.

Europe 40/47
US States 45/50
Africa 33/53 :blush:
Central and North America 16/23
Asia 46/48
Oceania 10/14
South America 11/12

Its so annoying that I know more than I scored but always end up forgetting obvious ones :doh:

crevalleJack

MBTI Type
HOLY
You've never heard of it? There were only in the news all the time with constant war and genocides between them and the Indonesians in recent years. But then maybe they talked about it more here with NZ peacekeepers being majorly involved.

Yes , I was helping a certain member tawanda.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got 48 out of 53 African countries

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got 45 out of 48 countries of Asia.

Missed Kuwait, Singabore and Brunei... Even though I know they're there. Bleh.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got ALL 12 South American countries.

Yey :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got 11 out of 14 countries of Oceania.

Not as good, but still ok I guess.

KDude

You got 27 out of 47 countries of Europe.

I gave up with a lot of time left.. missed some obvious ones on the tip of my tongue (Ukraine, Romania)..