• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ISFJ - The Protector
You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the proptector. As a romantic partner, this type is generous and gentle. Occasionally they may be taken for granted because of this fact. they are tireless in providing acts of service for their loved ones. They run the risk of always being exhausted because they won't say no to their partners. They are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. They wish to be appreciated for their loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Their values must be respected and they thrive on consideration and kindness.

:wubbie:

Should I be a little scared?

INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

lane777

nevermore
INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

It's always been between ENTJ or INTJ, but I would rather have too much E than I.

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
Problem is I am an INTJ although the quick and dirty test says I am an INTP?

our result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTJ
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

I versus E Distribution

You scored 25% on I versus E, higher than 7% of your peers.

N versus S Distribution

You scored 40% on N versus S, higher than 48% of your peers.

F versus T Distribution

You scored 100% on F versus T, higher than 98% of your peers.

J versus P Distribution

You scored 80% on J versus P, higher than 72% of your peers.

Last edited:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTJ - The Inspector

You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
No babe .. I am rather surprised myself, lol

Although i wouldn't mind getting you drunk and taking advantage of that tight body of yours :devil:

Is that a threat or a promise? :smooch:

How do you know that I have a tight body? Have you seen pictures? ;)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Interesting, the specific questions on the quiz made me lean more J than P, but I tend to really like ENTP's too. I'd say it's a tie. :smile:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 75 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: ENTJ

....I'm seriously trying to figure this one out.
I guess I'm taking a list of all ENTJs in the area...

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh you INFJs.... :wubbie:

INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
ENFP - The Champion

You scored 100 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as the champion. As a romantic partner, they need to talk about what is going on in their lives. They are strong supporters for their partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. They need to feel that same support from their partners. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, they are eager to enjoy new experiences with their partners, whom they wish to be their confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. They are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process their feelings privately. They feel most loved when their partner appreciates their creativity, accepts their uniqueness, and sees them as the compassionate person they are. They need to hear their partner tell them how much they mean to you and would love if you did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: ENFP

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
ISFP - The Composer

You scored 25 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.
The group summary: experiencers (SP)
The Type Summary: ISFP

P

Phantonym

INTJ - The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

0 N versus S? Meaning that it could go either way? I'm cool with that. :D

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
INTJ. What a surprise! :D I've always liked them, though I'm not sure if they like me :(

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
INTP - The Architect

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

I've never dated one. :unsure:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Hmm, mine changed. I got INTJ Mastermind this time, despite me never really having an infatuation with one, ever.

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTP - The Architect

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
The group summary: Rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTP

Just as I suspected. I am my own true love. :)

Memphis

INTP - The Architect

I don't know. Maybe in theory. The ones on here seem pretty sharp, and their sense of humour is just out of this world. But they also seem like a lot of work IRL.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
INTP - The Architect

I don't know. Maybe in theory. The ones on here seem pretty sharp, and their sense of humour is just out of this world. But they also seem like a lot of work IRL.

IMO, I really, really like ENTJs. I think it can work well. INTPs will naturally appreciate the fact that you take charge but will constantly try to assert their independence. It's a weird line to walk, but if you can do it, very rewarding. Above all, INTPs hate feeling like they're being coerced and will automatically resist any such attempt.

S

Sniffles

My results:

INTJ The Mastermind

Memphis

IMO, I really, really like ENTJs. I think it can work well. INTPs will naturally appreciate the fact that you take charge but will constantly try to assert their independence. It's a weird line to walk, but if you can do it, very rewarding. Above all, INTPs hate feeling like they're being coerced and will automatically resist any such attempt.

I'm gonna go and practice my tightrope walking skills, right now!

Tightrope%20walker.jpg