• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ..

ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 75 I versus E, 90 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.

Not surprising. Generally, I love ENTJs.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I got ESFJ for an ideal partner.
Your ideal partner is known as the provider. As a romantic partner, they work hard to nurture and protect their relationships. They go to great lengths to maintain harmony and are motivated to resolve conflicts. They have a very clear idea of what is important to them and do best when their partners share those same values. They want their partners to be loving, committed, and willing to support their frequently overwhelming feelings and reactions. They feel most appreciated when their partner is kind, considerate, and helpful, and compliments them often on their hard work on their partner's behalf.

That makes sense for me. I get along well with ESFJs.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

I always knew the best partner for me was me :)

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
INFP - The Healer

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Makes some sense.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I'm trying to see if I can spot a pattern between people's types and their preferred types, but I see none so far.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP - The Architect
You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
INFJ

Jeez, they're popular!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So ENTx females go for INFJs

I'm lovin' it

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Odd. I was expecting to get ISFJ.

PureWhispers

INTP - The Architect
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Makes sense to me, I suppose.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
ENTP - The Inventor

You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as the inventor. This type is a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In their enthusiasm, they may make promises they can't keep. Tehir competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. They so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes they act as if they don't take anything seriously. They are usually very supportive and helpful to their mates, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote their full attention there. They feel most appreciated for their great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. They feel most appreciated when their partners understand their need for lots of social contact and their need to live life as spontaneously as possible.
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: ENTP

NT's ARE sexy! yes yes

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Took the short version, got down to the last two questions and thought I could choose the examples that I knew would result in SP or try to answer as honestly as possible until it became apparent that the last two questions were so biased. I refused to answer and left the page.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
ENFP - The Champion

You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as the champion. As a romantic partner, they need to talk about what is going on in their lives. They are strong supporters for their partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. They need to feel that same support from their partners. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, they are eager to enjoy new experiences with their partners, whom they wish to be their confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. They are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process their feelings privately. They feel most loved when their partner appreciates their creativity, accepts their uniqueness, and sees them as the compassionate person they are. They need to hear their partner tell them how much they mean to you and would love if you did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: ENFP

Not sure how the whole "they need to hear their partner tell them how much they mean to you" would work out. I'm much better at showing, or doing things than actually verbalizing...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey...that's the one of the best descriptions regarding that aspect for enfp that i've read....for me anyway..100% true.

Nat

MBTI Type
INFJ
ESFJ- The Provider

You scored 100 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the provider. As a romantic partner, they work hard to nuture and protect their relationships. They go to great lengths to maintain harmony and are motivated to resolve conflicts. They have a very clear idea of what is important to them and do best when their partners share those same values. They want their partners to be loving, committed, and willing to support their frequently overwhelming feelings and reactions. They feel most appreciated when their partner is kind, considerate, and helpful, and compliments them often on their hard work on their partner's behalf.