• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think this is more of a "describe who I'm dating at the moment" test. ;P

INTP - The Architect

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

G

Ginkgo

ENTP - The Inventor
You scored 75 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the inventor. This type is a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In their enthusiasm, they may make promises they can't keep. Tehir competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. They so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes they act as if they don't take anything seriously. They are usually very supportive and helpful to their mates, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote their full attention there. They feel most appreciated for their great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. They feel most appreciated when their partners understand their need for lots of social contact and their need to live life as spontaneously as possible.

Starry

I'm in a test taking mood (?). Just took this one and got INFJ 'The Counselor'.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm in a test taking mood (?). Just took this one and got INFJ 'The Counselor'.

What's awesome about this test is that it can change depending on your mood or who you're thinking of. When I thought of my ESFJ ex, I got ENFJ. When I was heavily interested in a couple of xNTJs over a period of time...guess what? I got INTJ!!!

I took it today answering honestly as possible what I probably need most in a partner, and I got ISTJ...however, the dichotomies of S/N and T/F were very close, I guess we'll just go IxxJ.

The only thing that is consistent is that I am overwhelmingly attracted to Js (which I already knew).

Starry

What's awesome about this test is that it can change depending on your mood or who you're thinking of. When I thought of my ESFJ ex, I got ENFJ. When I was heavily interested in a couple of xNTJs over a period of time...guess what? I got INTJ!!!

I took it today answering honestly as possible what I probably need most in a partner, and I got ISTJ...however, the dichotomies of S/N and T/F were very close, I guess we'll just go IxxJ.

The only thing that is consistent is that I am overwhelmingly attracted to Js (which I already knew).

You are so right with this!!! I have 'INFJ on the brain' (it might be an actual condition). In spite of the fact I tried to answer as honestly as I could - like if I could create the perfect-for-me-dude...I still have 'INFJ on the brain'.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are so right with this!!! I have 'INFJ on the brain' (it might be an actual condition). In spite of the fact I tried to answer as honestly as I could - like if I could create the perfect-for-me-dude...I still have 'INFJ on the brain'.

I think potentially ISTJs, ENTJs, INTJs, or possibly, MAYBE ISFJs would be the best types for me...but probably TJs, except for ESTJ. Seriously.

I want someone imminently reasonable and stable who can handle me. Of course, not all TJs could do that, some INTJs I've found are actually a bit paranoid and skittish, but TJs most likely to have those qualities and have the qualities I admire in men most.

ISFJ before INFJ because of the practical streak that they can still have. However, I've found some ISFJ men a little too "fragile."

And I don't think I'd realistically do well paired with an NFJ, and I'm not exactly excited to have another ESFJ, either.

Above all, I want someone who uses their head first more than I do.

Starry

I think potentially ISTJs, ENTJs, INTJs, or possibly, MAYBE ISFJs would be the best types for me...but probably TJs, except for ESTJ. Seriously.

The only guy I have ever dated that could really take me in stride was an INTJ.

L

LadyLazarus

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
ISTJ - The Inspector
You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.
The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
The Type Summary: ISTJ

Knew it.

Noon

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTJ

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP - The Healer
You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP - The Champion
You scored 75 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the champion. As a romantic partner, they need to talk about what is going on in their lives. They are strong supporters for their partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. They need to feel that same support from their partners. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, they are eager to enjoy new experiences with their partners, whom they wish to be their confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. They are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process their feelings privately. They feel most loved when their partner appreciates their creativity, accepts their uniqueness, and sees them as the compassionate person they are. They need to hear their partner tell them how much they mean to you and would love if you did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: ENFP

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP - The Champion

You scored 100 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Interesting!

INTP - The Architect
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

I can't believe I got INFJ. I dated one for a few months and thought it was the scariest situation ever. The communication was also pretty awkward.

PancakeMix

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
INTP - The Architect
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP

You scored 50 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Crafter. As a romantic partner, this type is calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. They are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in their partners, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. They are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at their hearts, they are something of a loner and will resist exposing their private thoughts. They want to be appreciated for their ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. They feel most appreciated when they are left to do their own thing spontaneously.

Daenera

Rogue heart
ENFJ - The Teacher
You scored 100 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.

Oh! There's nowhere to hide from them I guess.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ

te/se combo, complementing ni and ne
i guess it could work, theoretically