• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
HA HA HA HAHA

ISFJ - The Protector
You scored 25 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the proptector. As a romantic partner, this type is generous and gentle. Occasionally they may be taken for granted because of this fact. they are tireless in providing acts of service for their loved ones. They run the risk of always being exhausted because they won't say no to their partners. They are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. They wish to be appreciated for their loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Their values must be respected and they thrive on consideration and kindness.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ. No surprise there. :) I scored 100% on N vs S, hah.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HA HA HA HAHA

ISFJ - The Protector

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the proptector. As a romantic partner, this type is generous and gentle. Occasionally they may be taken for granted because of this fact. they are tireless in providing acts of service for their loved ones. They run the risk of always being exhausted because they won't say no to their partners. They are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. They wish to be appreciated for their loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Their values must be respected and they thrive on consideration and kindness.

Wait - but if it's 100 N vs. S, then how can it pick S? :huh:

I think this thing is broken.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

it seems to show 0% s vs n as 100% n and 100% s vs n as 100% s, same on other letters. by not choosing anything on the test it showed 0% everything = infp

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

No, I'm pretty sure I picked 100% S. I want someone more grounded than me.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I got INFJ..:shock:

I am very mixed about that, and rather surprised.

I seriously thought I was heading in the direction of SP.

I hate these kinds of tests.. why do I take them??:steam:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
HA HA HA HAHA

ISFJ - The Protector

Out of curiosity, why are you laughing? :thinking:

Pettycure said:
ISFJ. No surprise there. I scored 100% on N vs S, hah.

I'm certain the feeling is mutual! :wubbie:

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oh shit I got the crazies.

ESTP- The Promoter
You scored 75 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the promoter. As a romantic partner, this type is usually exciting and willing to try anything once. They are often much more responsive to their partner's physical needs, rather than their emotional ones. They tend to communicate at what other types tend to think of as a superficial level, as they don't see a big need for heart-to-heart talks. They want to be appreciated for the fun-loving responsive problem solvers they are. They are happiest when their partners respect their need for freedom to be spontaneous and to enjoy life's many pleasures.

Eris

MBTI Type
IsTP
ESTJ - The Supervisor

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.

I think might know one ESTJ irl, though I can't tell if they're an ESTJ or an ESFJ. Either way, I think an ESTJ would be a good match for me in theory. I think it's really important to know where I stand in a relationship, since I can be kind of oblivious and tend to need people to just tell me up-front what's up, so the ESTJ would be good for me on that part. Also, I'm really indecisive, so I wouldn't mind giving the reigns to my partner, as long as they're the type who likes to take control rather than be controlling.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got ISTJ... which is possibly influenced by the fact that I'm rather pleased with my own pet ISTJ that I keep at home :laugh:

and we're not crazies onceuponatime :nono:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ - The Teacher
You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.

Well, i'll be damned... It might even be true.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm a little alarmed by the number of sensors posting in this thread.