• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I got INFP. Which probably wouldn't work IRL, though I do like a socially-aware INTP guy who is okay with sharing his feelings with me, so I can see how I got the result.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ESFP, which doesn't surprise me too much as I do lurve ESxPs :wubbie:. I didn't like the quiz though, too "either/or". There were some questions I was like, "But what if I want someone who's in the middle of these two options?"

Oh well

Edit: Case in point, I went back to the question that really bugged me, the question that asked "Would you rather have a really lovey-dovey person or someone who doesn't show their emotion at all?" and depending on how I answered it, I got ESTP or ESFP. What if I want a partner that is usually very strong, very tough on the outside but doesn't mind letting their walls down when they're with me? Bleg! :(

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
i got xnfp

You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
enfp. wasnt a big surprise since i have known this ever since i met one who is about my age

Cephalonimbus

MBTI Type
INFP
ENFJ, verging on ESFJ

Just as i expected... which may have affected the result, because it's pretty obvious which functions the questions apply to :nerd:

One of my best friends is an ENFJ. I sometimes wonder if we would make a good couple and i do think it would work. Hypothetically of course, she's already in a committed relationship. I don't think i know any other ENFJs...

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
I took this some years ago and got INTJ. As best I can tell, most people get a result VERY similar to their own type (I consistently test INTJ, so in my case it was effectively identical).

IRL, I love me some FJs. INFJ and ISFJ are probably the best fits, at least from my end.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INFJ

Ehh. Can't say I know any IRL. I love my independent, grounded and playful ISXP. It's rare to find someone as reclusive as myself, as well as sharing the same realistic values on relationships.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
INTJ. I think I've taken this before. Probably be E if the Extraverted questions didn't make them sound like vapid retards who don't care about you.

I mean come on...

Someone who is a social butterfly, who will likely not pay a whole lot of attention to you if they take you to a party.

Yeah, now that's really enticing.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
INTJ. I think I've taken this before. Probably be E if the Extraverted questions didn't make them sound like vapid retards who don't care about you.

I mean come on...

:laugh: Just what I was thinking!

Hmm, I got INTJ too... looks like a lot of us males are getting the rarest female type as our result, which is a little worrying. I just hope the test is as broken as it appars to be, the alternative is too depressing to contemplate!

Any gay men will be better off, of course, as it's only about the second or third rarest male type, so they will have oceans to choose from... :whistling:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I mean come on...

for real...i hate that test...i have taken it several times at different times and have gotten intp, infp, enfp and enfj

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I've taken this once before and again now and got INTP on both occasions.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
yes :wubbie:

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got INTJ...what?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ - Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.

I got this result before with this quiz. Would it really work?