• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
How can this be possible?

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

ISTJ - The Inspector

You scored 0 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.

The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
The Type Summary: ISTJ

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Man I am so bitter, when they asked if I was single I was just thinking: "Yes what of it? Does that make me a bad person!?" lol But the reults were predictable, I have a fiendish adoration for INFJ's.

INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just took the test and got INFJ, but then I found I had gotten ENTJ like several months ago. I suppose I'll end up with an xNxJ somewhere along the line. :laugh:

Windigo

ISTP - The Crafter
You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Of course . . . :)

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INFP - The Healer
You scored 0 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 0 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

What, does that mean my preference goes either way, as long as there is some N?

Jon_sparky

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
nine
INTP - The Architect
You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
I guess that is typical for ENFP...

Porcelain

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmm what do you know.

INFP - The Healer
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better. The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFP

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

I don't think any EN result would have surprised me, this one perhaps the most of those -- but for a short test with some bias-y questions, not too far off the mark, I guess :).

heart

heart on fire
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: ENTJ

well my boyfriend is an intj so i was close =]

entp would be cool too.

any entj males outthereee? winkkkk

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strangely I got the same, then again, I've taken a quiz like this before with the same results. I suppose some things in my life are somewhat consistent. Meh...

Popsicle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I got INFJ, interestingly enough. Maybe this means I should just enjoy being with myself...

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
i got INTP...i'm not particularly surprised, i :wubbie: INTPs (and NTs in general)

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
My match was INFJ as well haha. Maybe INFJ's just want someone to give them what they give everyone else. Treat others as you want to be treated, eh?

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
I am in a relationship with an INFJ and it is the best thing since vanilla ice cream and magic shell. :D

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That was weird. It says 0 N vs S but picked INFJ instead of ISFJ.

INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!