User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INFP

ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 100 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
    Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.

Well it's basically the opposite aside from the N.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

ENFP and then ESFP:

ESFP - The Performer
    You scored 100 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
    Your ideal partner is known as the Performer. As a romantic partner, this type is fun and affectionate, leading an active life full of friends. They are naturally happy-go-lucky and supportive of their partners. They dislike confrontation, and will avoid conflict discussion at all costs. They tend to let things go, hoping they go away on their own. They feel most appreciated when their partner is affectionate and acknowledges the good deeds they do, but doesn't make a particularly big deal out of them.
    The group summary: Experiencers (sp)<
    The Type Summary: ESFP
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Glycerine

INTP - The Architect
    You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
    The group summary: Rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTP

yay, that sounds like fun. No NFs for me.

brainheart

I took one page of it and realized that I was answering all of the things that would make me end up with my husband, ESFP, so I figured there was no point in continuing. Although I would like to read the ISFP description and see what they said about us. I notice no one is attracted to us, by the way. Hmm.

I know I'm biased, but I think we're kind of awesome. We are about the most easygoing partner you are going to get, truly.

oh well, la la la.

I feel weird talking in the plural, like I'm Gollum

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    iLi

INTP
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Se>Fe>Si>Fi

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Although I would like to read the ISFP description and see what they said about us. I notice no one is attracted to us, by the way. Hmm.
    ISFPs are some the bestest. In my experience they are: loving, loyal, friendly, silly, caring, easy to talk to, attentive, artistic, athletic, open-minded, slow to judgment and anger, family oriented, adventurous, etc., etc, etc.,....
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

INTJ The Mastermind
    You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction

Well whatever....
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    ISFPs are some the bestest. In my experience they are: loving, loyal, friendly, silly, caring, easy to talk to, attentive, artistic, athletic, open-minded, slow to judgment and anger, family oriented, adventurous, etc., etc, etc.,....
    Why'd you stop with the 'etcs'? Certainly you have more to say.

My oh my, don't I feel all... garsh...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ESTJ-The Supervisor
    You scored 75 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.

Good! It's always ESTx but the P have switched for the J. Maybe I'm seeking commitment.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Oh my.
    I guess I just want lots of attention.
    My ideal partner is
    ESFJ- The Provider

You scored 75 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
    Your ideal partner is known as the provider. As a romantic partner, they work hard to nuture and protect their relationships. They go to great lengths to maintain harmony and are motivated to resolve conflicts. They have a very clear idea of what is important to them and do best when their partners share those same values. They want their partners to be loving, committed, and willing to support their frequently overwhelming feelings and reactions. They feel most appreciated when their partner is kind, considerate, and helpful, and compliments them often on their hard work on their partner's behalf.
    The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
    The Type Summary: ESFJ
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.