MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Not entirely unexpected, they're like me, but they do stuff...:

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

MBTI
    ISTJ

ESTP.

MBTI
    ENTP

INFJ. Seems about right
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

xNTP

MBTI
    INTP

ENFJ - The Teacher

You scored 75 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
    Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: ENFJ
    This is actually kind of accurate. I do usually prefer extroverts and do have a thing for intuitives. The J and P isn't that critical for me, I like both a lot.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

It gave me INFJ .... however, those items are EXTREMELY transparent, so I think it's not really insightful for people who know the ins and outs of MBTI theory. It'll just tell you what you already think.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I haven't taken this test yet but I can already tell that I like it after reading this thread and seeing how it has surprised some people.

....and I'm probably going to regret saying that after I take the test.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Gee, sometimes I wanted neither of the given options. But this is what came out.

INTP - The Architect
    You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

So, in other words a Sammy instead of a Dean? But isn't this gonna be a little boring in the end?
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Isn't that a little narcissistic?
    Yup

[What...INFJs can't be narcissistic?]

MBTI
    INTJ

ENFP - The Champion

You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
    Your ideal mate is known as the champion. As a romantic partner, they need to talk about what is going on in their lives. They are strong supporters for their partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. They need to feel that same support from their partners. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, they are eager to enjoy new experiences with their partners, whom they wish to be their confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. They are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process their feelings privately. They feel most loved when their partner appreciates their creativity, accepts their uniqueness, and sees them as the compassionate person they are. They need to hear their partner tell them how much they mean to you and would love if you did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: ENFP

But I could have totally gamed the test. I knew exactly what every question was getting at.

And wow. I luv all the INTJ luvin'.