User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Socionics
    INTj

Wow, I feel offbeat. I got ISFJ - The Protector.

everything in moderation - aristotle : simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - da vinci : what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us - ralph waldo emerson : the more extensive a man's knowledge of what has been done, the greater will be his power of knowing what to do - benjamin disraeli : what we do now will echo throughout all eternity - gladiator

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

INFJ - The Counselor
    You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Odd. I was expecting to get ISFJ.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I see one: Ns prefer Ns.
    Oh you're right. All but one of the identified N's have preferred other N's so far. Interesting...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

INTP - The Architect
    You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Makes sense to me, I suppose.
    MBTI: ENFJ | Enneagram: 4w5

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

ENTP - The Inventor

You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!
    Your ideal mate is known as the inventor. This type is a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In their enthusiasm, they may make promises they can't keep. Tehir competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. They so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes they act as if they don't take anything seriously. They are usually very supportive and helpful to their mates, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote their full attention there. They feel most appreciated for their great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. They feel most appreciated when their partners understand their need for lots of social contact and their need to live life as spontaneously as possible.
    The group summary: rationals (NT)
    The type summary: ENTP

NT's ARE sexy! yes yes

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

INTP.

MBTI
    TiSe

Took the short version, got down to the last two questions and thought I could choose the examples that I knew would result in SP or try to answer as honestly as possible until it became apparent that the last two questions were so biased. I refused to answer and left the page.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
    ENFP - The Champion

You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!
    Your ideal mate is known as the champion. As a romantic partner, they need to talk about what is going on in their lives. They are strong supporters for their partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. They need to feel that same support from their partners. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, they are eager to enjoy new experiences with their partners, whom they wish to be their confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. They are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process their feelings privately. They feel most loved when their partner appreciates their creativity, accepts their uniqueness, and sees them as the compassionate person they are. They need to hear their partner tell them how much they mean to you and would love if you did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: ENFP
    Not sure how the whole "they need to hear their partner tell them how much they mean to you" would work out. I'm much better at showing, or doing things than actually verbalizing...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hey...that's the one of the best descriptions regarding that aspect for enfp that i've read....for me anyway..100% true.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

ESFJ- The Provider

You scored 100 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the provider. As a romantic partner, they work hard to nuture and protect their relationships. They go to great lengths to maintain harmony and are motivated to resolve conflicts. They have a very clear idea of what is important to them and do best when their partners share those same values. They want their partners to be loving, committed, and willing to support their frequently overwhelming feelings and reactions. They feel most appreciated when their partner is kind, considerate, and helpful, and compliments them often on their hard work on their partner's behalf.