• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

I

Infinite Bubble

INFP - The Healer

You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ - The Counselor

INFJs must attract a lot of people. They seem like the ideal romantic partner.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 0 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

Holy shit, this is scary. This is pretty much exactly what I want...

Funny how almost every INFJ I have come across has infuriated me with feminist nonsense.

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTJ-The Supervisor
You scored 75 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.
The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
The Type Summary: ESTJ

Another quiz telling me ESTJ is my boo thang.
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] explain this!!

Alea_iacta_est

ISFP - The Composer
You scored 25 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.
The group summary: experiencers (SP)
The Type Summary: ISFP

So, really, ISFx.

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
ESFP - The Performer

You scored 75 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Performer. As a romantic partner, this type is fun and affectionate, leading an active life full of friends. They are naturually happy-go-lucky and supportive of their partners. They dislike confrontation, and will avoid conflict discussion at all costs. They tend to let things go, hoping they go away on their own. They feel most appreciated when their partner is affectionate and acknowledges the good deeds they do, but doesn't make a particularly big deal out of them.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
got this:

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test...INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

it's ok, i like infj's. although i have to say i think they're wrong to isolate J/P like that. my preference for what they call a J is actually the preference for a dominant judger. J/P cannot be analysed isolated from the rest.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HelloQuizzy.com: The Best Personality Type for You Test

my results.

INTP - The Architect

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
The group summary: Rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTP

60 F versus T...doesn't it mean you want an INFP??

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
60 F versus T...doesn't it mean you want an INFP??

No. It is confusing the way things are articulated but basically 50% means no preference either way. 0% means complete preference for the first category over the second, and vice versa for 100%. The results lie on a bell curve.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ-The Supervisor
You scored 75 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.
The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
The Type Summary: ESTJ

Another quiz telling me ESTJ is my boo thang.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] explain this!!
Clearly the ENFP/ESTJ bromance was meant to be!! :heart:

á´…eparted

passages
Much rather have an ESTP thankyouverymuch. Introverts in a relationship is not what I want at all. I need a fellow extrovert. Though I wouldn't completely write all introverts off. So long as they aren't shy/quiet. That is a HUGE deal breaker (and ISTP's often say little, which drives me crazy). Nevertheless, I pretty much need an STP.

[h=1]ISTP - The Crafter[/h]
You scored 50 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal partner is known as the Crafter. As a romantic partner, this type is calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. They are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in their partners, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. They are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at their hearts, they are something of a loner and will resist exposing their private thoughts. They want to be appreciated for their ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. They feel most appreciated when they are left to do their own thing spontaneously.
The group summary: Experiencers (sp)
The Type Summary: ISTP

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ-The Supervisor
You scored 75 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got INFP but it was tied with ENFP. Weird how the girl i love is exactly that.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ.

I kind of suspected as much.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

Hmmm... loving myself? :\ :/ :)

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTJ

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Took it again without realizing this was the same one as before:

ENTJ - Commandant
You scored 100 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.

Clearly the ENFP/ESTJ bromance was meant to be!! :heart:

:cry:

Daenera

Rogue heart
ENTP - The Inventor
You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the inventor. This type is a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In their enthusiasm, they may make promises they can't keep. Tehir competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. They so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes they act as if they don't take anything seriously. They are usually very supportive and helpful to their mates, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote their full attention there. They feel most appreciated for their great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. They feel most appreciated when their partners understand their need for lots of social contact and their need to live life as spontaneously as possible.

Got enfj the last time, I wonder what changed.