User Tag List

First 20282930

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    60 F versus T...doesn't it mean you want an INFP??
    No. It is confusing the way things are articulated but basically 50% means no preference either way. 0% means complete preference for the first category over the second, and vice versa for 100%. The results lie on a bell curve.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
    ESTJ-The Supervisor
    You scored 75 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.
    The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
    The Type Summary: ESTJ

Another quiz telling me ESTJ is my boo thang.

@EJCC explain this!!
    Clearly the ENFP/ESTJ bromance was meant to be!!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Much rather have an ESTP thankyouverymuch. Introverts in a relationship is not what I want at all. I need a fellow extrovert. Though I wouldn't completely write all introverts off. So long as they aren't shy/quiet. That is a HUGE deal breaker (and ISTP's often say little, which drives me crazy). Nevertheless, I pretty much need an STP.

ISTP - The Crafter

You scored 50 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
    Your ideal partner is known as the Crafter. As a romantic partner, this type is calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. They are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in their partners, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. They are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at their hearts, they are something of a loner and will resist exposing their private thoughts. They want to be appreciated for their ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. They feel most appreciated when they are left to do their own thing spontaneously.
    The group summary: Experiencers (sp)
    The Type Summary: ISTP
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    IXXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

ESTJ-The Supervisor
    You scored 75 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I got INFP but it was tied with ENFP. Weird how the girl i love is exactly that.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

ISTJ.

I kind of suspected as much.

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
    INFJ - The Counselor
    You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: INFJ

Hmmm... loving myself? :\ :/

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

INTJ The Mastermind
    You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
    The group summary: rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Took it again without realizing this was the same one as before:

ENTJ - Commandant
    You scored 100 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Clearly the ENFP/ESTJ bromance was meant to be!!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Rogue heart

ENTP - The Inventor
    You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the inventor. This type is a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In their enthusiasm, they may make promises they can't keep. Tehir competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. They so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes they act as if they don't take anything seriously. They are usually very supportive and helpful to their mates, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote their full attention there. They feel most appreciated for their great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. They feel most appreciated when their partners understand their need for lots of social contact and their need to live life as spontaneously as possible.

Got enfj the last time, I wonder what changed.