User Tag List

First 1927282930 Last

Infinite Bubble

INFP - The Healer

You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

INFJ - The Counselor

INFJs must attract a lot of people. They seem like the ideal romantic partner.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

xxxx

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
    INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 0 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: INFJ

Holy shit, this is scary. This is pretty much exactly what I want...

Funny how almost every INFJ I have come across has infuriated me with feminist nonsense.
    Last edited by Kullervo; 06-10-2014 at 05:36 PM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ESTJ-The Supervisor
    You scored 75 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.
    The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
    The Type Summary: ESTJ

Another quiz telling me ESTJ is my boo thang.

@EJCC explain this!!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Socionics
    ILI

ISFP - The Composer
    You scored 25 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.
    The group summary: experiencers (SP)
    The Type Summary: ISFP

So, really, ISFx.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

ESFP - The Performer

You scored 75 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Performer. As a romantic partner, this type is fun and affectionate, leading an active life full of friends. They are naturually happy-go-lucky and supportive of their partners. They dislike confrontation, and will avoid conflict discussion at all costs. They tend to let things go, hoping they go away on their own. They feel most appreciated when their partner is affectionate and acknowledges the good deeds they do, but doesn't make a particularly big deal out of them.
    Three things:

"Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

"Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

got this:

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test...INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

it's ok, i like infj's. although i have to say i think they're wrong to isolate J/P like that. my preference for what they call a J is actually the preference for a dominant judger. J/P cannot be analysed isolated from the rest.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    HelloQuizzy.com: The Best Personality Type for You Test

my results.

INTP - The Architect

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
    The group summary: Rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTP
    60 F versus T...doesn't it mean you want an INFP??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    60 F versus T...doesn't it mean you want an INFP??
    idk those results are confusing. but infp seems to be a pretty good fit for me yep.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison