MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I think this is more of a "describe who I'm dating at the moment" test. ;P

INTP - The Architect

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Ginkgo

ENTP - The Inventor
    You scored 75 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the inventor. This type is a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In their enthusiasm, they may make promises they can't keep. Tehir competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. They so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes they act as if they don't take anything seriously. They are usually very supportive and helpful to their mates, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote their full attention there. They feel most appreciated for their great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. They feel most appreciated when their partners understand their need for lots of social contact and their need to live life as spontaneously as possible.

I'm in a test taking mood (?). Just took this one and got INFJ 'The Counselor'.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by StarryKnights View Post
    I'm in a test taking mood (?). Just took this one and got INFJ 'The Counselor'.
    What's awesome about this test is that it can change depending on your mood or who you're thinking of. When I thought of my ESFJ ex, I got ENFJ. When I was heavily interested in a couple of xNTJs over a period of time...guess what? I got INTJ!!!

I took it today answering honestly as possible what I probably need most in a partner, and I got ISTJ...however, the dichotomies of S/N and T/F were very close, I guess we'll just go IxxJ.

The only thing that is consistent is that I am overwhelmingly attracted to Js (which I already knew).

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    What's awesome about this test is that it can change depending on your mood or who you're thinking of. When I thought of my ESFJ ex, I got ENFJ. When I was heavily interested in a couple of xNTJs over a period of time...guess what? I got INTJ!!!

I took it today answering honestly as possible what I probably need most in a partner, and I got ISTJ...however, the dichotomies of S/N and T/F were very close, I guess we'll just go IxxJ.

The only thing that is consistent is that I am overwhelmingly attracted to Js (which I already knew).
    You are so right with this!!! I have 'INFJ on the brain' (it might be an actual condition). In spite of the fact I tried to answer as honestly as I could - like if I could create the perfect-for-me-dude...I still have 'INFJ on the brain'.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You are so right with this!!! I have 'INFJ on the brain' (it might be an actual condition). In spite of the fact I tried to answer as honestly as I could - like if I could create the perfect-for-me-dude...I still have 'INFJ on the brain'.
    I think potentially ISTJs, ENTJs, INTJs, or possibly, MAYBE ISFJs would be the best types for me...but probably TJs, except for ESTJ. Seriously.

I want someone imminently reasonable and stable who can handle me. Of course, not all TJs could do that, some INTJs I've found are actually a bit paranoid and skittish, but TJs most likely to have those qualities and have the qualities I admire in men most.

ISFJ before INFJ because of the practical streak that they can still have. However, I've found some ISFJ men a little too "fragile."

And I don't think I'd realistically do well paired with an NFJ, and I'm not exactly excited to have another ESFJ, either.

Above all, I want someone who uses their head first more than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think potentially ISTJs, ENTJs, INTJs, or possibly, MAYBE ISFJs would be the best types for me...but probably TJs, except for ESTJ. Seriously.
    The only guy I have ever dated that could really take me in stride was an INTJ.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The only guy I have ever dated that could really take me in stride was an INTJ.
    I've had an ENTJ and ISTJ both respond in a very pleasing manner this way.

LadyLazarus

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
    ISTJ - The Inspector
    You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.
    The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
    The Type Summary: ISTJ
    Knew it.

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
    INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

The group summary: rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTJ