User Tag List

First 162425262728 Last

Glycerine

INTP.... bummer. jk. Socially extroverted, adventurous would probably be the best bet though.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

INTJ The Mastermind
    You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

That really surprises me! I think the test is biased towards thinkers. I'll take an INFJ over INTJ anytime.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Something tells me this test just spits out INTJ constantly.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

Sounds dreamy <3

INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 0 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: INFJ
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ

ISTJ was my result.

I'd much rather prefer a INTP, I don't think I know any ISTJs that don't get on my nerves, but I guess IF I got close enough to an ISTJ I could understand? o.O
    I don't know.
    Your epidermis is showing. <3

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    ISTJ - The Inspector
    You scored 50 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.
    The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
    The Type Summary: ISTJ
    Hey, I'm an ENFJ that got the same result as you. ;D
    Your epidermis is showing. <3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

ESFP - The Performer
    Your ideal partner is known as the Performer. As a romantic partner, this type is fun and affectionate, leading an active life full of friends. They are naturually happy-go-lucky and supportive of their partners. They dislike confrontation, and will avoid conflict discussion at all costs. They tend to let things go, hoping they go away on their own. They feel most appreciated when their partner is affectionate and acknowledges the good deeds they do, but doesn't make a particularly big deal out of them.

I usually like ESFPs but I don't think we would work...

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I am jack's complete lack of surprise

ESTP- The Promoter
    You scored 100 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the promoter. As a romantic partner, this type is usually exciting and willing to try anything once. They are often much more responsive to their partner's physical needs, rather than their emotional ones. They tend to communicate at what other types tend to think of as a superficial level, as they don't see a big need for heart-to-heart talks. They want to be appreciated for the fun-loving responsive problem solvers they are. They are happiest when their partners respect their need for freedom to be spontaneous and to enjoy life's many pleasures.
    The group summary: Experiencers (sp)<
    The Type Summary: ESTP
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    INTP

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test...</em></p><h4>ENTP - The Inventor</h4><p>You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!</p><div>Your ideal mate is known as the inventor. This type is a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In their enthusiasm, they may make promises they can't keep. Tehir competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. They so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes they act as if they don't take anything seriously. They are usually very supportive and helpful to their mates, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote their full attention there. They feel most appreciated for their great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. They feel most appreciated when their partners understand their need for lots of social contact and their need to live life as spontaneously as possible.

oh god no.

Also i love the spelling in this.
    I 50 N 100 T 62 P 39

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I knew it! This confirms what I had suspected from the Ideal Partner thread.

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
    ENFJ - The Teacher
    You scored 63 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.

The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: ENFJ
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!