First 101819202122 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    HA HA HA HAHA

ISFJ - The Protector
    You scored 25 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the proptector. As a romantic partner, this type is generous and gentle. Occasionally they may be taken for granted because of this fact. they are tireless in providing acts of service for their loved ones. They run the risk of always being exhausted because they won't say no to their partners. They are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. They wish to be appreciated for their loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Their values must be respected and they thrive on consideration and kindness.
    Out of curiosity, why are you laughing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure
    ISFJ. No surprise there. I scored 100% on N vs S, hah.
    I'm certain the feeling is mutual!
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Oh shit I got the crazies.

ESTP- The Promoter
    You scored 75 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the promoter. As a romantic partner, this type is usually exciting and willing to try anything once. They are often much more responsive to their partner's physical needs, rather than their emotional ones. They tend to communicate at what other types tend to think of as a superficial level, as they don't see a big need for heart-to-heart talks. They want to be appreciated for the fun-loving responsive problem solvers they are. They are happiest when their partners respect their need for freedom to be spontaneous and to enjoy life's many pleasures.

MBTI
    IsTP

ESTJ - The Supervisor

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.

I think might know one ESTJ irl, though I can't tell if they're an ESTJ or an ESFJ. Either way, I think an ESTJ would be a good match for me in theory. I think it's really important to know where I stand in a relationship, since I can be kind of oblivious and tend to need people to just tell me up-front what's up, so the ESTJ would be good for me on that part. Also, I'm really indecisive, so I wouldn't mind giving the reigns to my partner, as long as they're the type who likes to take control rather than be controlling.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Out of curiosity, why are you laughing?
    why don't you ask onceuponatime?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I got ISTJ... which is possibly influenced by the fact that I'm rather pleased with my own pet ISTJ that I keep at home

and we're not crazies onceuponatime
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

ENFJ - The Teacher
    You scored 75 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.

Well, i'll be damned... It might even be true.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

why don't you ask onceuponatime?
    Ermm...ok.

(I'm a little confused now, but I'll leave it alone )
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm a little alarmed by the number of sensors posting in this thread.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I'm a little alarmed by the number of sensors posting in this thread.
    I hope you're joking.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I hope you're joking.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1237898
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.