User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

INTJ The Mastermind
    You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

wow, we all love the intj's.

MBTI
    ENTP

INFJ - The Counselor
    You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    ISFJ

ISFJ

You scored 25 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Wow, that's a bit of a surprise. Well, maybe on the S part anyway.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

ESTJ -The Supervisor

You scored 75 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    I

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

INFP - The Healer

You scored 0 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better. The group summary: idealists (NF)

I knew I had a thing for INF_'s.

MBTI
    ESTP

To be honest, I kind of expected that, my boyfriend used to be ESFP when we got together.

ESFP - The Performer

You scored 75 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
    Your ideal partner is known as the Performer. As a romantic partner, this type is fun and affectionate, leading an active life full of friends. They are naturually happy-go-lucky and supportive of their partners. They dislike confrontation, and will avoid conflict discussion at all costs. They tend to let things go, hoping they go away on their own. They feel most appreciated when their partner is affectionate and acknowledges the good deeds they do, but doesn't make a particularly big deal out of them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

INFP - The Healer

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Yep. Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ aww...i don't know why blue but i just think that's so sweet...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

ENFP
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Bougal 4 Thursday.

just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.