User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I took this some years ago and got INTJ. As best I can tell, most people get a result VERY similar to their own type (I consistently test INTJ, so in my case it was effectively identical).

IRL, I love me some FJs. INFJ and ISFJ are probably the best fits, at least from my end.
    i just want to be a sweetheart

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

INFJ

Ehh. Can't say I know any IRL. I love my independent, grounded and playful ISXP. It's rare to find someone as reclusive as myself, as well as sharing the same realistic values on relationships.
    Um, yeah.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

INTJ. I think I've taken this before. Probably be E if the Extraverted questions didn't make them sound like vapid retards who don't care about you.

I mean come on...

Someone who is a social butterfly, who will likely not pay a whole lot of attention to you if they take you to a party.
    Yeah, now that's really enticing.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    INTJ. I think I've taken this before. Probably be E if the Extraverted questions didn't make them sound like vapid retards who don't care about you.

I mean come on...

Just what I was thinking!

Hmm, I got INTJ too... looks like a lot of us males are getting the rarest female type as our result, which is a little worrying. I just hope the test is as broken as it appars to be, the alternative is too depressing to contemplate!

Any gay men will be better off, of course, as it's only about the second or third rarest male type, so they will have oceans to choose from...
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post

I mean come on...

for real...i hate that test...i have taken it several times at different times and have gotten intp, infp, enfp and enfj
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

I've taken this once before and again now and got INTP on both occasions.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

yes

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I got INTJ...what?

ReflecTcelfeR

ESTJ... hahaha! Makes sense.

ENFJ - Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.

I got this result before with this quiz. Would it really work?