• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
The result I got was INTP. I've always thought that I want either another INTJ or an INTP.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTP...not surprised.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I got an xNFP. My I/E score was right on the line. I guess that's true, to me it doesn't really matter if they are an introvert or an extravert.

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
ENTP, which I've never dated but could be a lot of fun

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
INFJ - The Counselor
You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 0 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got ENFP.....
You scored 100 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

:emot-emo:

:hug: Yeah, that's one piece of information you didn't need based on the first few threads you started on this board.

INFP
0 I versus E
0 N versus S
0 F versus T
40 J versus P

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better

I approve... and am highly amused at the only score-score being toward Jness. That figures so hard at the moment :laugh:

I tend to get mostly I, heavily N, and approaching boarderline with T and F as well as J and P. Seems to get me into trouble once in a while though...

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
ESFP - The Performer
You scored 100 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
I'm partially biased based on my current relationship.

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
ISTJ - The Inspector
You scored 0 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.
The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
The Type Summary: ISTJ"

I can't say I'm that surprised. I've always been more attracted to stability and like having people in my life who can balance my idealistic views with rational ones.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
How in the hell did I get an ESTJ and ESFP??

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I tested INTJ. Though, looking at the results, it's borderline I/ENTJ.

I'd say I agree with that assessment.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

INTP - The Architect
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

The group summary: Rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTP

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ - The Inspector
You scored 50 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.
The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
The Type Summary: ISTJ

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

ISFP - The Composer
You scored 50 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.
The group summary: experiencers (SP)
The Type Summary: ISFP

Within

Permabanned
INFP - The Healer

You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better.

The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFP

rav3n

INTP - The Architect

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

What shocking results!

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Totally expected this... even the xNTJ part.

INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
HA!

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 0 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

The group summary: rationals (NT)

The type summary: INTJ

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP - The Architect
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

The group summary: Rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTP

I don't get it, I scored higher on F and J, but still get INTP as result. Seems like it's pretty close to INFJ anyway.

Ofcourse it's no secret we INTP's like who we are, quite some answers I've given were not the same answers that would count for me as an INTP. So result is odd.