User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

ISFP - The Composer

You scored 25 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.
    The group summary: experiencers (SP)
    The Type Summary: ISFP
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

°cataplum!

Phantonym

INTJ - The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

0 N versus S? Meaning that it could go either way? I'm cool with that.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

INTJ. What a surprise! I've always liked them, though I'm not sure if they like me
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

INTP - The Architect

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

I've never dated one.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Hmm, mine changed. I got INTJ Mastermind this time, despite me never really having an infatuation with one, ever.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    crap

INTP - The Architect

You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
    The group summary: Rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTP

Just as I suspected. I am my own true love.

INTP - The Architect

I don't know. Maybe in theory. The ones on here seem pretty sharp, and their sense of humour is just out of this world. But they also seem like a lot of work IRL.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    INTP - The Architect

I don't know. Maybe in theory. The ones on here seem pretty sharp, and their sense of humour is just out of this world. But they also seem like a lot of work IRL.
    IMO, I really, really like ENTJs. I think it can work well. INTPs will naturally appreciate the fact that you take charge but will constantly try to assert their independence. It's a weird line to walk, but if you can do it, very rewarding. Above all, INTPs hate feeling like they're being coerced and will automatically resist any such attempt.

Sniffles

My results:

INTJ The Mastermind

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    IMO, I really, really like ENTJs. I think it can work well. INTPs will naturally appreciate the fact that you take charge but will constantly try to assert their independence. It's a weird line to walk, but if you can do it, very rewarding. Above all, INTPs hate feeling like they're being coerced and will automatically resist any such attempt.
    I'm gonna go and practice my tightrope walking skills, right now!