User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    ENFP

Some of the things I clicked on were attributes I see in myself. Especially to do with day to day lifestyle. Would we mesh in a physical way. Then others I clicked were opposite to me but I felt would balance me out in some way. Would we balance out in a mental way.

The test was interesting from that perspective.
    ENFP+ISFP is a good combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Why'd you stop with the 'etcs'? Certainly you have more to say.

My oh my, don't I feel all... garsh...
    Ha, I could've taken up a whole page with "XSFPs are....."
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
    Bolded, changed to reflect my %. Kinda suprised. Current bf...INTJ. But, some of the questions I answered was specifically against certain behaviours that would be indicative of INTJ, like organized, etc., I picked the other option (as I would like in an ideal partner)...still got INTJ. Huh.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Hahah I ended up with ENFP.

I don't think it's true, but I couldn't help picking spontaneous and such things. Would be an interesting combo to try.

ENFP - The Champion
    You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
    Zero N/S? Interesting. - looks like 0 means absolutely N there.

But of course .

ENTJ - Commandant

Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: INFJ

---------

what else of course :/ xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

INTJ The Mastermind
    You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
    The group summary: rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTJ
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I tried to answer honestly despite already knowing what each answer lead to and I got ISTP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Should I be concerned that my husband got "ISFJ"? (I've always known it)

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

ISTP - The Crafter
    You scored 25 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Crafter. As a romantic partner, this type is calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. They are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in their partners, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. They are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at their hearts, they are something of a loner and will resist exposing their private thoughts. They want to be appreciated for their ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. They feel most appreciated when they are left to do their own thing spontaneously.
    The group summary: Experiencers (sp)
    The Type Summary: ISTP
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESFJ

ISFJ - The Protector
    You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the proptector. As a romantic partner, this type is generous and gentle. Occasionally they may be taken for granted because of this fact. they are tireless in providing acts of service for their loved ones. They run the risk of always being exhausted because they won't say no to their partners. They are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. They wish to be appreciated for their loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Their values must be respected and they thrive on consideration and kindness.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe