User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Whilst I am a guy, I am also pretty damn beautiful, but this test is full of ass:

Imaginative Beauty

17% Earth, 42% Air, 33% Water and 8% Fire!

Imaginative Beauty

Your resulst indicate you have equal parts of Air and Water.

You tend to feel pulled between your intellect and your emotions in life (Uh huh, mm-hm, k). Your double dose of Air and Water make you more attuned to both aspects of these personality traits. You don't mind the abstract or the intuitive side of life because you can, and do, experience both. (Word.) You are very perceptive (okay). You are therefore able to give depth to your ideas and you can detach yourself so that you gain a perspective on your feelings and your deepest desires (if detach means watching yourself in the mirror...). You are a very senstive person, internally (well, don't go telling everyone, but...). You are a dreamer and tend to be a bit fantasy prone (yup). You enjoy escaping reality (whut?! That's my Te badge revoked right there). You have a wonderful imagination and a great way of dealing with people (yeah, but whut?!). You are an effective communicator and have developed skills that allow you to deal with others (if sticks and stones are skills, then sure). Your intuitive side allows you to tune into people and speak with them precisely and clearly (I tested 88% on T and it's extraverted! I can hammer people with lectures.).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Etheral Beauty

50% Water, 25% Earth, 17% Air, and 8% Fire!

Etheral Beauty

You scored 50% Water! Superb!

You have the etheral beauty of a god or goddess. You love things that shine and shimmer, are soft and flowy, and have a dreamy quality about them. You gravitate toward natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk, or hemp. You love the colors of the sea like the deep blues and sea-greens. You love the see-through sheer fabrics that you can layer, or perhaps loose shirts and pants when you seek the comfy side.

You inner beauty shows a sentimental side. You have keepsakes and heirlooms and love things that have emotional attachments or a history.

With water emotions run deep. It is a feeling sign. (Astrologically signs for this include Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces.) Your emotions can be like a hidden treasure hidden below the surface in the subconcious. This may cause you to have some mood swings. But the beauty of what you are is that you will, in spite of fears, look inside yourself.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    +another
    Mostly fire, but still.
    And my ideas are VERY REALISTIC... give or take a few revolutions...
    After looking at the quoted text, I wondered for a second how I managed to remember by own numbers so poorly. Then I checked my original post. sneaky.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Imaginative Beauty

17% Earth, 33% Air, 42% Water and 8% Fire!

Imaginative Beauty

Your resulst indicate you have equal parts of Air and Water.

You tend to feel pulled between your intellect and your emotions in life. Your double dose of Air and Water make you more attuned to both aspects of these personality traits. You don't mind the abstract or the intuitive side of life because you can, and do, experience both. You are very perceptive. You are therefore able to give depth to your ideas and you can detach yourself so that you gain a perspective on your feelings and your deepest desires. You are a very senstive person, internally. You are a dreamer and tend to be a bit fantasy prone. You enjoy escaping reality. You have a wonderful imagination and a great way of dealing with people. You are an effective communicator and have developed skills that allow you to deal with others. Your intuitive side allows you to tune into people and speak with them precisely and clearly.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Talk about god complex!
    pot-kettle syndrom, sweety
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP

Fearless Beauty

33% Air, 17% Water, 25% Earth, and 25% Fire!

The Air element says that you have a fearless beauty. Air relies on intellect, logic, and knowledge. They don't care much about trends, they care about what works for them.

With an air beauty is done with their own quirky and offbeat style that suits their inner personality. You have a great sense of humor and if you love something that others will see as zany you'll wear it just to prove that you have what it takes to pull it off.

You inner beauty is the type that is forever in search of knowledge. You can go from the corner grocery store to learning meditation techniques from the top of the Himalayan Mountains in Tibet.

Zodiac air signs include Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    pot-kettle syndrom, sweety
    Hey, I didn't say if I agree with my description!

But yeah, my ego is well-petted.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

42% Fire, 8% Earth, 25% Air, and 25% Water

Alluring Beauty

You scored 42% Fire! Brilliant!

The Fire element says that you have an alluring beauty. You are very spicy and sexually minded.
    no
    Fire signs include Aries, Leo, and Saggitarrius.
    no
    Like these signs a fire element in a beauty test would indicate that you have a very original style. You enjoy attention and will do what it takes to get it.
    i hate attention

You aren't afraid of bright colors or of showing off some skin. I say go for it!
    i wear blues, black, and white and sweatshirts 5 days a week

Your inner personality shows that you have an attractive and alluring side as well. You know how to push and pull to ensure that things get done, which takes some people skills.
    my people skills= next to nothing
    You don't take things for granted and you don't take someone's word for anything - you like the experience of discovery.
    somewhat true
    You aren't afraid of a little trouble.
    sometimes
    You know how to turn on the charm and turn off the fire alarms.
    i'm not charming
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    ENTP

I was 25 for each element, my astrology has me 5% Fire, 0% air, 50% Earth and 45% Water.....

Lis

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Your result for The Elemental Beauty Test ...

You scored 42% Air!

42% Air, 25% Water, 17% Earth, and 17% Fire!

The Air element says that you have a fearless beauty. Air relies on intellect, logic, and knowledge. They don't care much about trends, they care about what works for them.

With an air beauty is done with their own quirky and offbeat style that suits their inner personality. You have a great sense of humor and if you love something that others will see as zany you'll wear it just to prove that you have what it takes to pull it off.

You inner beauty is the type that is forever in search of knowledge. You can go from the corner grocery store to learning meditation techniques from the top of the Himalayan Mountains in Tibet.

Zodiac air signs include Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.