• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

brutally honest personality test?

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Why do I always get the weirdest answers on these:

Pollyanna- INFP

40% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 47% Thinking, 47% Judging

As discussed on my detailed one below, I'm only 3% off on their as well. If they asked a few more questions my 1,3,4 could swing all night.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Pushover - ISFJ

27% Extraversion, 47% Intuition, 27% Thinking, 60% Judging

6028145186729332083.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Hah. Nice one. How does it feel to know that you're barely unique? Of all the personality types you could have had, you ended up with the most common in all of America. In a group of 100 Americans, 12.8 of them will be just like you.

I bet you feel sorry for that one person missing 20% of his body. I bet you want to help him out, don't you? Cause that's what you like to do, isn't it? Help people. You don't want to save the world. You just want to help people out.

Sound pretty good so far? Sorry, but you're just plain pathetic. You let people walk all over you all the time, because everyone knows that you just can't say "no." When you get time, email me your contact details. It's always good to know where I can find another helping hand.

What the hell is your problem? GET A LIFE! Stop cleaning other people's houses and go out and have a bit of fun every now and then. Sure, you feel responsible for doing what needs to be done, but sometimes it's just not you who needs to do it.

You're dependable, predictable and practicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Whoops, that was me falling asleep on the keyboard. You're just not the most fun person. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You can go hang out with your other 12.8 mates, helping out at the soup kitchen together. Woohoo!

The questions for N on this test weren't very good. It's interesting that I'm on the border of being the most common, and least common personality type. Just with the N/S division.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Freak- INFJ

33% Extraversion, 87% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 53% Judging

Freak- INFJ
Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."

Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.

You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?

You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.

You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.

You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.

A freak? :puppy_dog_eyes: brings..back..old..traumas..

:D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So.. after posting it in the wrong thread. (cough cough couuugh)

HelloQuizzy.com: Prick- ENTP

Prick- ENTP

67% Extraversion, 87% Intuition, 87% Thinking, 27% Judging

My extraversion is always lower in winter. I think I could even have scored a few percent less.
:shock: it's ..so ...cold outside :puppy_dog_eyes:

People love to hate you, because you love to argue. The strange thing is you probably took that as a compliment. Why, I bet you've already got a witty comeback all lined up ready to throw right back at me.

What you don't realise is that your inane obsession with debating pisses everyone off. Whatever happened to us all trying to get alone? I mean, you're so annoying people disagree with you for the damn sake of it! NOBODY cares about your abundant opinions. Trust me.

Believe it or not, but there's more to life than your expansive knowledge and sharp repertoire. When was the last time you showered? Brushed your teeth?

While you're up in Nevernever land, getting excited over future possibilities and your crazy theories, WE have to put up with your awful stench. I can smell you from here.

Your personality is ideal for that of a future lawyer and because everyone already hates you, you have nothing to lose.

bullshit, all the cool kids adore me. The guy's obviously just pissed because us entp keep owning his sorry ass. :D

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
Freak- INFJ
13% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 60% Judging

Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."

You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?

You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.

You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.

You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.

mtaclof

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
So.. after posting it in the wrong thread. (cough cough couuugh)

HelloQuizzy.com: Prick- ENTP

My extraversion is always lower in winter. I think I could even have scored a few percent less.
:shock: it's ..so ...cold outside :puppy_dog_eyes:

bullshit, all the cool kids adore me. The guy's obviously just pissed because us entp keep owning his sorry ass. :D
Exactly!
Maybe this guy thinks nobody gives a shit about our opinions because nobody gives a shit when he presents his!

PureWhispers

Freak- INFJ

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test ...

Dictator- ENTJ
80% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 60% Thinking, 67% Judging

Have you no soul? It's clear you have no heart and that your blood runs cold, but really, do you have even one redeeming factor?
Sure. You're a natural born leader. So was Hitler. You just don't like people, do you?

You don't play games. You take charge. And there's very little room for mistakes in your world. You're forceful, intimidating and overbearing.

Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking. Believe it or not, you're not always right. Learn to have some patience for those who think differently from you, knobflap.

From the way people's knees knock when they see you, you should have realised by now that you're not exactly a "people-person." You're more of a "people-eater." You just ain't tuned into people's feelings and probably couldn't care less whether you were anyway. Maybe you're not from this planet but the rest of us are.

Sure, you're intelligent. So what? You have some semblance of power. Big deal.

At least people LIKE the rest of us.

------------------------------------------
that wasnt too bad. i expected some (funny) insults :smile:

sagewolf

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Loser-- INTP.

How do we know the tree fell if no-one is around? There many ways for it to have wound up on the ground. It could have been there in the first place, or you could have put it there for the purpose of asking this question...

*continues for several hours*

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Funny thread

OMG, this is hilarious! :rofl1:

40% Extraversion, 27% Intuition, 27% Thinking, 47% Judging

Loner - ISFP

isfp.jpg

Ahh...the sweet serenity. The utter perfection of all creation. The wondrous beauty of nature. The sweet sparrow singing along in the great orchestra we call life...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You're the type of person people always love to mock because they don't believe there's anyone ACTUALLY like you.

Do realise that you ostracise people with your behaviour or is it all subconscious? You're so quiet and reserved it's almost impossible to get to know you well, and when someone finally does, all you want to talk about is grace and beauty and harmony!

Ugh. Sure, you "genuinely care for others" and all that rubbish, but when it boils right down to the basics you take life far too seriously.

Throughout the entire test, I bet you were searching for "further clarification and hidden meaning" so that you might improve your pitiful life. And woe and behold if it betrayed your intense values system!

You need to STOP smelling the daisies. Believe it or not, logic does have a place in this world...imbecile.

bcvcdc

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
Do realise that you ostracise people with your behaviour or is it all subconscious? You're so quiet and reserved it's almost impossible to get to know you well
Yeah, and why not keep it this way

Jaguar

ENTJ

Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking.

What is patience? :D

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Ooh, I looooooooooooooove this test! Seriously, when I was at work, I was just thinking about those descriptions for hours and laughing about them. I especially love the ones for the Criminal (ISTP), Borefest (ISTJ), Loser (INTP), Crackpot (INTJ), Sap (ESFJ), Scumbag (ENFP), and Prick (ENTP). The other ones are pretty funny too. The funny thing is, these descriptions are actually quite accurate to myself and others that I know that are of those certain types. Even though it's mostly for humor and it's exaggerated a lot, it does have a lot of truth to it.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I got Scumbag ENFP.

LOL :D

Hey---is it just me, or did they forget ISFP?

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Crackpot - INTJ

13% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 60% Judging

Eh, one letter off. I'm not a fan of how J = planning ahead. Js and Ps both plan. They simply plan differently.

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Loser- INTP
13% Extraversion, 93% Intuition, 73% Thinking, 40% Judging

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Criminal- ISTP

20% Extraversion, 20% Intuition, 70% Thinking, 30% Judging

10705594319515890437.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Rules? Hah! Who needs rules? They merely prevent you from doing your own thing, right? Down with the MAN!

Wow. I wasn't aware that you had access to OKCupid! in prison. And if you're not behind bars, all signs say you're well on your way there in the near future.

You love taking risks. You love the adrenaline rush of extreme sports. You love taking action. Generally, anything that's idiotic, you're in. Wanna light yourself on fire and dive from a 500 metre high cliff into shark-infested waters? I'll write your name down.

However, you do need a lot of alone time because that's when you can finally sort things out in your mind most clearly.

If it wasn't for your analytical and logical skills, I'd vouch that you didn't have a brain at all. The fact that you do have a brain merely means that the likelihood of you being a criminal has just gone up.

Thankfully, you're most probably a good athlete, which will help when running away from the police. If not, prison doesn't seem too far away from you at all.

Just please... stay far away from me.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Dictator- ENTJ
53% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 93% Thinking, 87% Judging

Have you no soul? It's clear you have no heart and that your blood runs cold, but really, do you have even one redeeming factor?
Sure. You're a natural born leader. So was Hitler. You just don't like people, do you?

You don't play games. You take charge. And there's very little room for mistakes in your world. You're forceful, intimidating and overbearing.

Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking. Believe it or not, you're not always right. Learn to have some patience for those who think differently from you, knobflap.

From the way people's knees knock when they see you, you should have realised by now that you're not exactly a "people-person." You're more of a "people-eater." You just ain't tuned into people's feelings and probably couldn't care less whether you were anyway. Maybe you're not from this planet but the rest of us are.

Sure, you're intelligent. So what? You have some semblance of power. Big deal.

At least people LIKE the rest of us.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Are you sure you're not turning to the ENTJ side? :shock: ;)