User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: brutally honest personality test?

I'm just waiting for the cookies that were promised with my contract.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    7w6 so/sp

Didn't you notice these at your doorstep?

3w2 so

Prick- ENTP
    56% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 19% Judging

People love to hate you, because you love to argue. The strange thing is you probably took that as a compliment. Why, I bet you've already got a witty comeback all lined up ready to throw right back at me.

What you don't realise is that your inane obsession with debating pisses everyone off. Whatever happened to us all trying to get alone? I mean, you're so annoying people disagree with you for the damn sake of it! NOBODY cares about your abundant opinions. Trust me.

Believe it or not, but there's more to life than your expansive knowledge and sharp repertoire. When was the last time you showered? Brushed your teeth?

While you're up in Nevernever land, getting excited over future possibilities and your crazy theories, WE have to put up with your awful stench. I can smell you from here.

Your personality is ideal for that of a future lawyer and because everyone already hates you, you have nothing to lose.

He says there is more to life but then he leaves us hanging, what a prick
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

6w7 sx
    SEE Fi

Scumbag- ENFP
    60% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 27% Judging
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    I got Scumbag ENFP.

Hey---is it just me, or did they forget ISFP?
    No, it's there.

Loner (ISFP)

The author of the test forgot to put the link at the bottom.

it's tea time! Array Walking Tourist's Avatar

Oh boy! I'm the clown! The center of attention!!!
    I'm an idiot but, as long as I'm getting lots of attention, my idiocy doesn't bother me in the least.

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test ...
    Clown- ESFP

53% Extraversion, 47% Intuition, 13% Thinking, 13% Judging

Clown- ESFP
    Congratulations. You are the buffoon of society, the class clown, the general funny guy/gal. Your purpose on earth was to serve as entertainment for the rest of us sane ones. We're laughing with you and at you. Some people would kill to be as funny as you. Other would rather just kill you.

You're spontaneous, fun-loving and optimistic. You're all in all an idiot.

You wanna know why? It's because you would rather have fun than concentrate on your duties and obligations. You act before you think. You talk before you think. All in all, you don't think that much at all.

You did terribly at school, didn't you? You were the class clown. Paid no respect to the teachers or to your fellow students. Paid no attention to your school work. And look where you are now... starting to regret your decisions?

Get down to earth. Find a real job and start taking care of your responsibilities. Sure, people love you, but they don't love you because they like you. They love you because you make them laugh. They love you because they can always look at you and say "Well, at least I did better off than him or her!"

...but at least you're funny, right?
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar

Freak- INFJ

13% on Extraversion
    87% on Intuition
    38% on Thinking
    86% on Judging

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    6w7 sx/sp

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test ...

Criminal- ISTP
    47% Extraversion, 33% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 20% Judging

Rules? Hah! Who needs rules? They merely prevent you from doing your own thing, right? Down with the MAN!
    Wow. I wasn't aware that you had access to OKCupid! in prison. And if you're not behind bars, all signs say you're well on your way there in the near future.

You love taking risks. You love the adrenaline rush of extreme sports. You love taking action. Generally, anything that's idiotic, you're in. Wanna light yourself on fire and dive from a 500 metre high cliff into shark-infested waters? I'll write your name down.

However, you do need a lot of alone time because that's when you can finally sort things out in your mind most clearly.

If it wasn't for your analytical and logical skills, I'd vouch that you didn't have a brain at all. The fact that you do have a brain merely means that the likelihood of you being a criminal has just gone up.

Thankfully, you're most probably a good athlete, which will help when running away from the police. If not, prison doesn't seem too far away from you at all.

Just please... stay far away from me.

If you enjoyed that test, make sure you check out my latest venture: The Presidential Capacity Quiz - It's much shorter, just as fun and just as accurate. Find out how far you would get in the race for President. Are you fit to rule the free world?

Pollyanna- INFP
    7% Extraversion, 93% Intuition, 13% Thinking, 0% Judging

My heavens looks like I will be changing my name...

And unfortunately my gender :'(
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

Scumbag- ENFP
    67% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 47% Thinking, 13% Judging

Compared to other takers
    86/100 You scored 67% on Extraversion, higher than 86% of your peers..43/100 You scored 53% on Intuition, higher than 43% of your peers..38/100 You scored 47% on Thinking, higher than 38% of your peers..2/100 You scored 13% on Judging, higher than 2% of your peers.

(I guess this means that the most 17 year olds that took this test are INFJ?)
    Last edited by Queen Kat; 08-17-2009 at 12:00 PM.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.