• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Situational MBTI Test

P

Phantonym

Haha. Apparently, I'm an ISTP. I can't remember if I've ever gotten that one, so yay for that.

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
I got INTJ.
I changed an answer to say I'd prefer to use a television to watch a program and then it said I was an ISTJ, to which I say WTF?
I doubt using a television versus a computer to watch shows determines whether or not you're an S or an N.

Gauche

I got INTJ.
I changed an answer to say I'd prefer to use a television to watch a program and then it said I was an ISTJ, to which I say WTF?
I doubt using a television versus a computer to watch shows determines whether or not you're an S or an N.

You did not read the question properly or you did not understand it. It is not about television/computer, it is about programmes (desperate housewives/footbal vs. mythbusters/joan of arc)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow! I got ENFP. That's kind of cool.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP again.
I like the situation-based questions :) They are easier (to me) than the usual abstract ones.
Those graphs indicate there are too little questions. This test makes you eg. all N based on one or two questions. Which means if eg. introversion was tested with reading, I would be all introvert.
To me, the statistics on HelloQuizzy are cool and annoying at the same time... Cool because I'm a graph and statistics loving nerd; annoying because I can't use this test with 100 fictional characters without spoiling the statistics.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HOLY SHIT IN A HANDBASKET -

I got INTP!!!!!!!!!

HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP again.
I like the situation-based questions :) They are easier (to me) than the usual abstract ones.
Those graphs indicate there are too little questions. This test makes you eg. all N based on one or two questions. Which means if eg. introversion was tested with reading, I would be all introvert.
To me, the statistics on HelloQuizzy are cool and annoying at the same time... Cool because I'm a graph and statistics loving nerd; annoying because I can't use this test with 100 fictional characters without spoiling the statistics.

Let me say, I LIKE these TYPES of questions better, but the situations and scoring was absolutely bonkers. I mean INTP??? Any INTP in here will tell you that's *ahem* bullshit *ahem*.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
That's what I mean. When I see the other posts, I think the test has typecasted me correctly by sheer luck. The situations are actually quite OK. You can't make realistic situations for everyone.
The inaccuracy of the test follows from the fact that there are so few situations.

Let me explain with an example.

Suppose you are generally a Sensor, but you like these abstract, mathematical riddles.
Now there is one question in the test: you see this riddle on an internet forum. Do you solve it?
Your answer: yes. Your score: totally N.
The one question hit your non-typical behaviour.

What if there were ten questions instead of one?
The riddle one would be balanced and corrected by the nine other ones. There is a chance that all ten questions hit on your non-typical behaviour, but this chance is very small.

It is more likely that a single question test will get your type wrong than a ten question test. In abstract mathematical language: this test didn't use a statistical relevant number of situations.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^^ You would have to have many more questions, about 100, typing lots of different activities and situations. In addition, you would have to have different kinds of answers other than just two lame-ass ones. For example, in the television one, why isn't there an option called: "I wouldn't sit my ass down in front of a television - I don't even own one." Oh, ferk, that'd probably give me IxTJ. Regarding the test or going out with friends, well hell, maybe the test is really important and I have to study for it!!!!!!!!! Or what about "Study in the morning, and go out with friends when/if I'm finished." or what about "Study beforehand so I can go out with my friends." or "Tell them to leave me the <beeeeeeeep> alone until I'm done, DAMN IT!"

FERK, does that make me an INTP just because I wouldn't watch some lame-ass football game and I would study for my test??? Maybe that would make me SJ - because I take my commitments seriously, or NF because the test means a lot to me or because I know it's important for my future. Now all of a sudden I'm a geek because I don't hang out with people 24/7.

Well, f*** you, test!!! :devil: And I ain't no g-d INTP...My HUSBAND is an INTP.

Hehehehe...that rant was fun! :D

I'm now officially a ---> :nerd: