• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Situational MBTI Test

G

garbage

ENTP.

I think the semi-accurate result is just coincidental and not a function of the test's design at all :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
BRING IT ON ! I got ENTJ :D Prolly should have met the old friend instead of studying :D

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
it gave me esfp, and that is very far from accurate.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
ESFJ

Dumbest. Test. EVER!

I don't follow football. Housewives is the lesser of two evils
Joan of Arc may attract history buffs, which is neither here nor there in determining thinking or feeling. I didn't put much stock in the "holy or damned" part - assumed it was sensationalized titling to grab an audience.
TV over Internet is a no-brainer for anyone with both options and with a decent-sized TV (raises hand). What can you do with the internet that you can't with TV+remote? How's that more intuitive?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A hahahha. What a lame test!

ESTP

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got INTP. Whatever.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ESFJ

Dumbest. Test. EVER!

I don't follow football. Housewives is the lesser of two evils
Joan of Arc may attract history buffs, which is neither here nor there in determining thinking or feeling. I didn't put much stock in the "holy or damned" part - assumed it was sensationalized titling to grab an audience.
TV over Internet is a no-brainer for anyone with both options and with a decent-sized TV (raises hand). What can you do with the internet that you can't with TV+remote? How's that more intuitive?

Ditto to everything. I got ESFJ too.

In all fairness though the concept of the test is very good. An extensive situational test could very well be the best MBTI test out there (if it's not too subjective it hurts), but with only 5 questions this tests sucks majorly.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

In all fairness though the concept of the test is very good. An extensive situational test could very well be the best MBTI test out there (if it's not too subjective it hurts), but with only 5 questions this tests sucks majorly.
That's true, the format is very appealing.

Gauche

Yeah, I know it's a bullshit, but it was made on the spur of the moment, like, you know, I got an idea to make such a test yesterday suddenly, and knew around 2 questions in advance. And then it was only hurry hurry, accomplish it:D
So it wasn't even meant very seriously, and I was not sure if it's a good idea to publish it here on the forum, but finally I did put it here:)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Yeah, I know it's a bullshit, but it was made on the spur of the moment, like, you know, I got an idea to make such a test yesterday suddenly, and knew around 2 questions in advance. And then it was only hurry hurry, accomplish it:D
So it wasn't even meant very seriously, and I was not sure if it's a good idea to publish it here on the forum, but finally I did put it here:)

Oh, I didn't realize it was yours :)
Well, it was obviously a good idea to post it. That's what feedback is for. Maybe you can come up with a better test in the future.

Gauche

ESFJ

Oh no, you misunderstood that one...

It was meant in the particular situation regarding two previous questions:
If you choose television - with either football or housewives
or internet - with either mythbusters or joan of arc

So it was not about television and internet as a devices, but about that programmes, like football/housewives VS. mythbusters/joan of arc

heart

heart on fire
I would never watch football or desperare housewives! Ugh what an awful choice. It's like chose between Satan or Lucifer.

I got INFP

Gauche

Oh, I didn't realize it was yours :)
Well, it was obviously a good idea to post it. That's what feedback is for. Maybe you can come up with a better test in the future.

I'm not sure if I'll come with better one, because I'm afraid that my lack of thoroughness will not allow me to accomplish a long and precise one with current state of motivation.
But who knows, if I get some motivation some day, then I'd say why not:D