• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do your functions unclearly represent your type?

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Which I'm 100% certain I'm not, thus the mind fuck. I also find it weird that Ti and Fi are so close.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti-Ni-Te=Se-Fe-Ne-Fi-Si (ish)

have fun with that.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Me: Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Se~Si~Fi(all roughly equal)>Fe

But mostly, I post for my friend:

Si>Ti>Fi>Se>Te>Ne>Fe>Ni

Yes, he's a weird guy.

Negative_

So do you want our functions orders according to which functions we prefer (or think we prefer, at least), which ones we use well or most often, which ones we value, some online test, or something else? not that i know enough about functions or myself to give an accurate order, just wondering how people are getting theirs.

anyway, i actually took that 48 question one yesterday and still remember my results:
Ti > Ni > Pe > Te > Fi > Si > Fe, although i suspect it gives me a bit too much Fi (& possibly Ti) and not enough Fe.

& i got this on the other cog. processes test i took a while ago:
2hi880m.jpg

so obviously ixtp based on those...

redacted

I'm wondering what your program would say for
Ti tie Ni
Fe tie Se
Te tie Ne
Fi tie Si

couldn't pick between INFJ and ISTP right?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti Ne Ni Fe Fi Te Si Se

Have fun.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
He already admitted he is INTJ.
The point is that he's "admitted" to being several types, at one time or another. I've been following this lemons character from the beginning, and I'm quite unimpressed, quite.

G

garbage

I've been following this lemons character from the beginning, and I'm quite unimpressed, quite.

and you remind us no fewer than 100 times in every thread he makes

Anyhow, what would you make of this:

Te, Ni, Ti, Ne, Se, Fe, Si, Fi

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
and you remind us no fewer than 100 times in every thread he makes.
It's the least I can do. Polite deference to sub-standard ideas is an abhorrent policy.

And you're ENTJ, no need to bother lemons. I'm sure he's off somewhere else being brilliant.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's the least I can do. Polite deference to sub-standard ideas is an abhorrent policy.

So is not knowing when to go with the flow, once everyone already knows your opinion over and over.

(But, of course, you'll come up with yet another snappy reply to show why your preferences should dominate any group dynamic.)

*shrug*

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I was a little off earlier.

Here are my updated results (based on the Cognitive Process test):

2mmhcua.jpg

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
(But, of course, you'll come up with yet another snappy reply to show why your preferences should dominate any group dynamic.)
Yes, I will, and thank you for providing me another chance to discredit lemons...
So is not knowing when to go with the flow, once everyone already knows your opinion over and over.
My deductions are consistent, while lemons' run the entire gamut of mediocre sputum. There's something new every week which needs shooting down, and quite frankly it would be absurd to assume everyone knows my opinion already in such a vast, dynamic environment as the world wide web.

deleted
I'm wondering what your program would say for
Ti tie Ni
Fe tie Se
Te tie Ne
Fi tie Si

couldn't pick between INFJ and ISTP right?

No actually my program is advanced enough to give the result INTX!

deleted
The point is that he's "admitted" to being several types, at one time or another. I've been following this lemons character from the beginning, and I'm quite unimpressed, quite.

Haha. You are making assumptions over the internet about a person you know so little about. You're basing my character on a fantasy. Aren't you familiar with that called a lie? They do also exist on the internet... and they are plentiful in psychology if you haven't noticed. My doorstep is just down the street. In any case you're stalking a guy.

Secondly, you are misconstrued again without realizing it. Socionics isn't the same as MBTI.

My deductions are consistent, while lemons' run the entire gamut of mediocre sputum.

If my deductions are mediocre, then your one so-called original theory is putz poo on my shoe. I've never seen anything so stupid taken wholeheartedly. The funny thing is that you believe your self-satisfying correctitude to be novel, yet your incapability of invention is so evident. Basically you suck at criticizing because you have no worth. That is why no one takes you seriously when you say these things.