• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do your functions unclearly represent your type?

deleted
Are your functions oddly ordered?

List 'em in order right here and I'll plug 'em into an equation that gives me your correct type.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
Am I limited to the four functions that supposedly represent my type (Ti, Ne, Si, Fe), or am I permitted to choose from all of the functions?

deleted
All functions. Make sure you give me all 8 in the correct order of usage.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
I didn't think they were terribly odd. Rather, I wanted to see if your equation works. Assuming you are telling the truth, it seems as though it does.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here are the results from one I took about 2 months ago:

1tie. Si
1tie. Ti
3. Te
4. Fi
5. Ne
6. Se
7. Fe
8. Ni

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Did this little program decide you're INTJ, lemons? As opposed to INFP, INFJ, or INTP, which you've claimed previously? I tire of thee.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Fi>Se>Ni>Te makes a whole heap of sense to me in that order, I feel comfortable with the first three for sure.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fi-Se-Si-Ne-Ti-Fe-Te-Ni according to that cognitive process assessment.

previously I got Fi-Se-Si-Fe-Ni-Ne-Te-Ti on the same deal.

wolfy

awsm
Fi>Se>Ni>Te makes a whole heap of sense to me in that order, I feel comfortable with the first three for sure.

That order seemed to make sense to me too. The first two seem almost as strong as each other consciously.
I know I value and use Ni but it doesn't come effortlessly.

Te... Well I try.

B

beyondaurora

Go for it: Fe=Se=Si=Ni>Te=Fi=Ti>Ne (this is according to today's cognitive process test - usually Si and Ni are the top two with Se and Fe following)

redacted

Did this little program decide you're INTJ, lemons? As opposed to INFP, INFJ, or INTP, which you've claimed previously? I tire of thee.

He already admitted he is INTJ.

------------------------------------------

introverted Intuiting (Ni) (51.8)
introverted Thinking (Ti) (49.6)
extraverted Feeling (Fe) (38.6)
extraverted Sensing (Se) (22.2)
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) (25.4)
introverted Feeling (Fi) (24)
extraverted Thinking (Te) (21.1)
introverted Sensing (Si) (7.9)

edit: also --
attachment.php