User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

How about your obsession with Lemons? Give it a rest already. Every one if his threads features at least a handful of your ad-hominem replies. Borderline trolling.

Whether his ideas have any merit or not, he's not going to stop simply because you want him to.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    How about your obsession with Lemons? Give it a rest already. Every one if his threads features at least a handful of your ad-hominem replies. Borderline trolling.

Whether his ideas have any merit or not, he's not going to stop simply because you want him to.
    Aww, poor me. Well, lemons' second post on the entire forum ignorantly discounted one of my creations (http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...8-post386.html), so forgive me for not giving a damn. You might notice he also switches between MBTI and Socionics function orders (which are, in fact, mutually exclusive) regularly, without notice. Not the mark of confidence.

MBTI
    INFP

Jack you're sharp as a tack when it comes to type.

When you know (and you do seem to know) and you know, you know (which I sometimes wonder) is it necessary to keep telling everybody that you know. You make good statements on type and then you get all caught up in your personal issues.

It always make me want to

Smart folks probably hear you the first time. Then all this whining and trying to attack someone's ego sorta blows your image of wisdom for me.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Aww, poor me. Well, lemons' second post on the entire forum ignorantly discounted one of my creations (http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...8-post386.html), so forgive me for not giving a damn.
    I'm assuming you don't actually expect to receive zero criticism when you share one of your ideas. Am I right? He didn't personally attack you in that post.

You might notice he also switches between MBTI and Socionics function orders (which are, in fact, mutually exclusive) regularly, without notice. Not the mark of confidence.
    Maybe he doesn't know what he's talking about. But if you hold grudges based on people disagreeing with your views...you're not really showing much confidence yourself.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Stop whining Jack. If you have constructive criticism, go for it.

Mods, move the bullshit please... (including this post)

MBTI
    I

Lemons is the man.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Lemons is the man.
    Meh. Lemons hasn't demonstrated to me that he's the man. But then, I'm an ENTJ turned ESFJ mutated into an INFP (from all 3 of his tests), so...there's that.

But whatever. I happen to agree with Jack much of the time, but yes, obviously there's a point where things become pointless. Both pointless to continuously discredit lemons (although again, I'm not terribly impressed with what I've seen so far either, as assumptions in his formulas/calculations/questions are made that I don't think are accurate - but that's a different topic), as well as pointless to keep telling Jack to stop 'whining'. I think both have gotten the message. Not that that'll necessarily change anything though.

I will say though that I like lemons' zeal in making little tests and formulas. His long test, although grossly inaccurate for me , was a very cool format and I think it had promise.
    Last edited by cascadeco; 02-01-2009 at 04:15 PM.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Everybody who's anybody knows that I give approximately 0/1 Fuck if anyone has a problem with what I say, because it's always either completely sincere, or blatant comedy.

Lemons spams the forums with complete nonsense, most of which contradicts the last thing he came up with, and I'm the only one who notices it (or at least mentions it). It's definitively worse than someone going on a profane-filled insult spree, because it gives amateur psychology a bad name. Being an amateur psychologist myself, I despise this.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Everybody who's anybody knows that I give approximately 0/1 Fuck if anyone has a problem with what I say, because it's always either completely sincere, or blatant comedy.

Lemons spams the forums with complete nonsense, most of which contradicts the last thing he came up with, and I'm the only one who notices it (or at least mentions it). It's definitively worse than someone going on a profane-filled insult spree, because it gives amateur psychology a bad name. Being an amateur psychologist myself, I despise this.
    For someone who doesn't care how his posts come across you pay too much importance to reputation.

Saying dumb/naive/logically-wrong things is not a sin. Disrespect is.

I say we need to get the Holy Inquisition here and purge every single ridiculous idea-thread in these forums! How dare people use their account privileges to say illogical stuff??

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    For someone who doesn't care how his posts come across you pay too much importance to reputation.

Saying dumb/naive/logically-wrong things is not a sin. Disrespect is.
    That's where we differ completely. Because I think it's a sin to politely allow idiots to spout their nonsense at will.