_.-~*`Kora`*~-._.-~*`ENTP`*~-._

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Each result sort of looks like the top of a pair of eyes, each beginning to roll into the back of their head.
    I'm impressed, usually guys think everything looks like boobs.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

cognitive processes:
    Fi (38.4)
    Se (37.5)
    Fe (33.2)
    Ni (32.3)
    Ne (29.1)
    Te (25.1)
    Si (23)
    Ti (21.2)
    Based on this, what's my type???
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

So you would rather be a called sensor when your N is obviously your highest perceiving function? And your Si is the lowest lol.
    I'm far, far closer to ISTP than INTP, that much I know. Honestly, I would have expected INTJ sooner than INTP...at least there I have some similarities.

but nobody knows how accurate any of the "function strengths" are. With something that complex and ambiguous, you can't really measure relative strengths with any sort of accuracy. I guess it's interesting to wonder about though.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

So where do I find the test to test my functions?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Ne Fi Ti Ni Se Te Fe Si

Analyze me

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

_.-~*`Evan`*~-._.-~*`INTJ`*~-._
    It seems you're not using the traditional formula. Mind sharing?

(Also, did you use my first order or second? I'm guessing you used the one with Ni first.)

Edit: I think I figured out your formula. It wouldn't matter if you used my first or 2nd order. Here's what I think:

1)you rate N vs S and T vs. F, with differences at the beginning of the order weighed more heavily than differences at the end, narrowing down the middle two letters.
    2)you rate the winner of N vs S against the winner of T vs F, narrowing it down to 2 types (for me, ENTP and INTJ)
    3)out of the 4 functions for the middle two letters, you find the highest one, which chooses between the two leftover.

edit again: wait, no, that can't be it...kora's result wouldn't make sense. instead of step 2 above, you probably weigh the extroverted functions against the introverted ones to narrow down I/E, and then pick P/J from the first function direction you see.

deleted

Well I used both orders. And to say you were an INTJ would be to say you were an odd one, which is not too unnatural.

deleted

I'm just going to guess

_.-~*`WalkingTourist`*~-._.-~*`ISFP`*~-._

_.-~*`Gauche`*~-._.-~*`ENFP`*~-._

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Haha. You are making assumptions over the internet about a person you know so little about. You're basing my character on a fantasy. Aren't you familiar with that called a lie? They do also exist on the internet... and they are plentiful in psychology if you haven't noticed. My doorstep is just down the street. In any case you're stalking a guy.
    Once again, when you become defensive, you throw any attempt at sense out the window. Does anyone understand the above statement?

Secondly, you are misconstrued again without realizing it. Socionics isn't the same as MBTI.
    You're not using Socionics, and I don't even think you're using MBTI. My best estimate is that you're not using ANYTHING, but are simply trolling, pretending to use a system when you're alternating between approximating MBTI function orders and giving types which make no sense, for fun.

If my deductions are mediocre, then your one so-called original theory is putz poo on my shoe. I've never seen anything so stupid taken wholeheartedly. The funny thing is that you believe your self-satisfying correctitude to be novel, yet your incapability of invention is so evident. Basically you suck at criticizing because you have no worth. That is why no one takes you seriously when you say these things.
    Saying it doesn't make it true.

Allow me once again to point to the time not long ago when you claimed you came up with Socionics funtion theory on your own: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...y-welcome.html

And here's where you state you're INTP: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post434840

Here's just about the funniest thread I've ever seen which wasn't supposed to be funny: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post489464

Here you claim results of INFJ, which would in fact explain a lot: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post430424

You just don't have a talent for psychology, lemons. Find something you aren't absolutely horrible at, and practice that instead. Your continuing selfish spreading of simultaneously poor and incomplete ideas all over this forum is the worst thing that could happen to it. It's a joke.