I

Haha Jack Flak = :banned:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Haha Jack Flak = :banned:
    How and WHY was he banned?

I'm so sad, Jack Flak was my IDOL..I remember my first few visits on here, seeing his posts, I was amazed. Jack!: if you're reading this, I miss you!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP

Hey, Jack! Set down the bottle and come back with that fine mind tuned up!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

See sig.

EDIT: My Fi and Ne were at the very top when I took the test. The Ni, Si, Ti, and Se were all VERY close behind. Like, 5 points off. Then Te was 3 points below that, and my Fe is embarassingly low.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

deleted

_.-~*`BlackCat`*~-._.-~*`INFP`*~-._

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    It seems you're not using the traditional formula. Mind sharing?

(Also, did you use my first order or second? I'm guessing you used the one with Ni first.)

Edit: I think I figured out your formula. It wouldn't matter if you used my first or 2nd order. Here's what I think:

1)you rate N vs S and T vs. F, with differences at the beginning of the order weighed more heavily than differences at the end, narrowing down the middle two letters.
    2)you rate the winner of N vs S against the winner of T vs F, narrowing it down to 2 types (for me, ENTP and INTJ)
    3)out of the 4 functions for the middle two letters, you find the highest one, which chooses between the two leftover.

edit again: wait, no, that can't be it...kora's result wouldn't make sense. instead of step 2 above, you probably weigh the extroverted functions against the introverted ones to narrow down I/E, and then pick P/J from the first function direction you see.
    Well think in terms of how much each function applies to a personality. For instance Se will apply the greatest to ESXPs. I haven't rid any preferences out just anonymously. I thought I saw something wrong with this formula at first but it was nothing. I'm going to keep looking.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've always liked the cognitive functions theory.

What is your opinion on my Se, Ti, Ni, and Te being so high lemons? The Si fits with INFP for tertiary, but otherwise the rest shouldn't be up that high.

Gotta love twisting and turning theories. I always just figured I was very balanced.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I've always liked the cognitive functions theory.

What is your opinion on my Se, Ti, Ni, and Te being so high lemons? The Si fits with INFP for tertiary, but otherwise the rest shouldn't be up that high.

Gotta love twisting and turning theories. I always just figured I was very balanced.
    Excluding a subjective perspective, it would not make sense if you say that an INFP should have a low Se, Ti, Ni and Te. It makes the most sense in this theory to say that the order of functions determines the type. There is no "natural" order to the functions, but there is a common order. For instance I have strong Ne, but my function order still matches up mostly to INTJ.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I think lemons' ideas are usually quite simple and/or inaccurate. .
    You make my fine point evan. Is is the simple ideas that do succumb, and the inaccurate ideas make the most room improvement. They flip factors of wrong around so that anyone could utilize a new approach.

To give this thread a 1/5 stars is astray from the topic and demonstrative of the original poster that being me, I so understand. In this thread members have listed their functions so that no one should need to seek any further. Here they are. I've given insight to those who ask. It is good fun to analyze subjective responses with theory. It is not tedious, it has a point, unlike some discussion I've encountered of a certain member who at fault has been banned, fortunately for only the time being. I don't imply correctitude. I provide possibilities as others do. My intention is not too far off at all. I am respectful and I do respect anyone who can concur with these simple terms.

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Ti-Si-Se-Fi=Te-Ne-Ni-Fe
    Under Construction