• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

VIA Signature Strengths Questionnaire

wolfy

awsm
I really like this test. Of all the tests I've done I think it was closest to how I am. I did it a long time before joining this site. I wasn't convinced then. But after being here and feedback from people I've realised it was spot on.

You can find it here Authentic Happiness.
It's long 240 questions. Also you have to register, it's free.

This resource is pretty useful too. 340 Ways to Use VIA Character Strengths

You can get the 24. But the top five are most important.
Here are my top five.

Your Top Strength

Humor and playfulness

You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.
Your Second Strength

Love of learning

You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.
Your Third Strength

Curiosity and interest in the world

You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.
Your Fourth Strength

Creativity, ingenuity, and originality

Thinking of new ways to do things is a crucial part of who you are. You are never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.
Your Fifth Strength

Social intelligence
You are aware of the motives and feelings of other people. You know what to do to fit in to different social situations, and you know what to do to put others at ease.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Top Strength
Thinking of new ways to do things is a crucial part of who you are. You are never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.

Your Second Strength
Fairness, equity, and justice
Treating all people fairly is one of your abiding principles. You do not let your personal feelings bias your decisions about other people. You give everyone a chance.

Your Third Strength
Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

Your Fourth Strength
Love of learning
You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.

Your Fifth Strength
Forgiveness and mercy
You forgive those who have done you wrong. You always give people a second chance. Your guiding principle is mercy and not revenge.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I liked this test. My results:

Your Top Strength - Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.

Your Second Strength - Fairness, equity, and justice
Treating all people fairly is one of your abiding principles. You do not let your personal feelings bias your decisions about other people. You give everyone a chance.

Your Third Strength - Forgiveness and mercy
You forgive those who have done you wrong. You always give people a second chance. Your guiding principle is mercy and not revenge.

Your Fourth Strength - Gratitude
You are aware of the good things that happen to you, and you never take them for granted. Your friends and family members know that you are a grateful person because you always take the time to express your thanks.

Your Fifth Strength - Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
You have strong and coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe. You know where you fit in the larger scheme. Your beliefs shape your actions and are a source of comfort to you.

Very accurate too.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

Love of learning

You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ZOMG! That took a while!

Your Top Strength
Humor and playfulness :blush: Maabee I like teasing...
You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.

Your Second Strength
Perspective (wisdom) :huh: Think I answered some things wrong.
Although you may not think of yourself as wise, your friends hold this view of you. They value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to yourself.

Your Third Strength
Creativity, ingenuity, and originality rulz suck!

Your Fourth Strength
Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness :yay:
You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.

Your Fifth Strength
Curiosity and interest in the world I so am!

22 - Self-control and self-regulation
23 - Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
24 - Industry, diligence, and perseverance

HEH! :D

wolfy

awsm
Your Second Strength
Perspective (wisdom) :huh: Think I answered some things wrong.
Although you may not think of yourself as wise, your friends hold this view of you.They value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to yourself.

Come on now. Give yourself more credit. :yes:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength
Humor and playfulness

Your Third Strength
Forgiveness and mercy

Your Fourth Strength
Social intelligence
You are aware of the motives and feelings of other people. You know what to do to fit in to different social situations, and you know what to do to put others at ease.

Your Fifth Strength
Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness

Interesting, yeah. I may have smeared it a bit.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Top Strength

Appreciation of beauty and excellence

You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.
Your Second Strength

Capacity to love and be loved
You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.
Your Third Strength

Forgiveness and mercy

Your Fourth Strength

Your Fifth Strength

Humor and playfulness

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Fourth Strength
Social intelligence

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF INTP ARE YOU?!?

You sound like fun :D

Come on now. Give yourself more credit. :yes:

Not trying to put myself down or anything, just seemed kinda strange to me and not at all what I expected :huh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how come i didn't get social intelligence!!?? haha...for real i thought i was good at that stuff.

MissMurder

MBTI Type
eSTP
Your Top Strength

Humor and playfulness

Your Second Strength

Kindness and generosity
You are kind and generous to others, and you are never too busy to do a favor. You enjoy doing good deeds for others, even if you do not know them well.

Your Third Strength

Your Fourth Strength

Love of learning

Your Fifth Strength

Capacity to love and be loved
You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Why the hell didn't I get the beauty one? I answered all of the related questions with "very much like me."

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm actually surprised that it didn't give me Humor as one of my top strengths. (Oh, wait, it's at #7, so not that far off.)

Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
You are an honest person, not only by speaking the truth but by living your life in a genuine and authentic way. You are down to earth and without pretense; you are a "real" person. :blush:

Caution, prudence, and discretion
You are a careful person, and your choices are consistently prudent ones. You do not say or do things that you might later regret. :tongue10:

Industry, diligence, and perseverance
You work hard to finish what you start. No matter the project, you "get it out the door" in timely fashion. You do not get distracted when you work, and you take satisfaction in completing tasks. :huh:

Kindness and generosity
You are kind and generous to others, and you are never too busy to do a favor. You enjoy doing good deeds for others, even if you do not know them well. :)

You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience. :yes:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are a careful person, and your choices are consistently prudent ones. You do not say or do things that you might later regret. :tongue10:

*pokes the prudent Jay*

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP

Love of learning

Bravery and valor
You are a courageous person who does not shrink from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain. You speak up for what is right even if there is opposition. You act on your convictions.

You are a careful person, and your choices are consistently prudent ones. You do not say or do things that you might later regret.

Hmm. Kinda accurate. The bravery is somewhat overstated, methinks. Edit: And the last sentence of #5 isn't too accurate. My choices are prudent, but I do quite often say stuff I later regret.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength

Your Third Strength

Your Fourth Strength
Forgiveness and mercy (AM I NOT MERCIFUL?!!)

Your Fifth Strength
Humor and playfulness

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Top Strength

Your Second Strength

Your Third Strength

Your Fourth Strength
Forgiveness and mercy (AM I NOT MERCIFUL?!!)

Your Fifth Strength
Humor and playfulness

hey! ours was almost the same...cool!

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
That means we are totally awesome and the best.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's what i thought too!

see...great minds...