• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jung type's tests (20 pcs.)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

I took this test.

I got -

2431bt3.jpg

1611b4o.jpg

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's basically ISTP. I took that one a long time ago, and it was the first to give me a definite INTP (like your results, but with "ideas" instead of "facts").
I didn't even realize they had their own names of the 16types.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
"Jung Typology Test by HumanMetrics" says: "Your type formula according to Carl Jung and Isabel Myers-Briggs typology" ... sounds like a contradiction to me.
are any of these tests 100% based on functions and zero % based on 4 letter dichotomy?

----

i took this one Functional Preferences Instrument by John Fudjack and Patricia Dinkelaker

it is based on functions, but apparently not so much concerned with their directions. primarily, it tries to sort them by preference.

my result is N17 F9 T8 S3 = (infx ...NiFe)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Jung test:

Your Type is
ENTJ

You are:

distinctively expressed extravert
very expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Skeletus Personality Test

Questions answered: 70 / 70
Your type is: ENTJ
Score: E(+8) - N(+18) - T(+10) - J(+2)
Temperament: NT

Weird -- must be something in the air today.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Your Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator test 4 letter type is:

INTJ

Use the following table to understand your raw scores on the Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator Test
E/I score......E = 2....I = 8
S/N score....S = 5....N = 15
T/F score.....T = 16...F = 4
J/P score.....J = 16...P = 4

Main Characteristics

INTJs are the most self-confident of all types, having "self-power" awareness. Found in about 1 percent of the general population, the INTJs live in an introspective reality, focusing on possibilities, using thinking in the form of empirical logic, and preferring that events and people serve some positive use. Decisions come naturally to INTJs' once a decision is made, INTJs are at rest. INTJs look to the future rather than the past, and a word which captures the essence of INTJs is builder - a builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models.

To INTJs authority based on position, rank, title, or publication has absolutely no force. This type is not likely to succumb to he magic of slogans, watchwords, or shibboleths. If an idea or position makes sense to an INTJ, it will be adopted, if it doesn't, it won't, regardless of who took the position or generated the idea. As with the INTP, authority per se does not impress the INTJ.

INTJs do, however, tend to conform to rules if they are useful, not because they believe in them, or because they make sense, but because of their unique view of reality. They are the supreme pragmatists, who see reality as something which is quite arbitrary and made up. Thus it can be used as a tool - or ignored. Reality is quite malleable and can be changed, conquered, or brought to heel. Reality is a crucible for the refining of ideas, and in this sense, INTJs are the most theoretical of all the types. Where an ESTP sees ideas as the pawn of reality, an INTJ sees reality as the pawn of ideas: No idea is too farfetched to be entertained. INTJs are natural brainstormers, always open to new concepts and, in fact, aggressively seeking them.

INTJs manipulate the world of theory as if on a gigantic chess board, always seeking strategies and tactics that have high payoff. In their penchant for logic, the INTJs resemble the INTPs. The logic of an INTJ, however, is not confined to the expressible logical. Unlike INTPs, INTJs need only to have a vague, intuitive impression of the unexpressed logic of a system to continue surely on their way. Things need only seem logical; this is entirely sufficient. Moreover, they always have a keen eye for the consequence of the application of new ideas or positions. They can be quite ruthless in the implementation of systems, seldom counting personal cost in terms of time and energy. Theories which cannot be made to work are quickly discarded by the INTJs.

To understand INTJs, their way of dealing with ideas should be observed closely. Their conscious thought is extraverted and empirical. Hence, they are better at generalizing, classifying, summarizing, adducing evidence, proving, and demonstrating than are the INTPs. The INTJs are somewhat less at home with pure reason, that is, systemic logic, where principles are explicit. In this respect they resemble the ENTJs. The INTJs, rather than using deductive logic, use their intuition to grasp coherence.

Career

INTJs can be very single-minded at times; this can be either a weakness or a strength in their careers, for they can ignore the points of view and wishes of others. INTJs usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are steady in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither time nor effort on their part or that of their colleagues and employees.

INTJs live to see systems translated into substance; an INTP, by way of contrast, is content to design the system. In both these types, however, coherence is the master. Both internal and external consistency are important, and if an INTJ finds that he or she is in a working situation where overlapping functions, duplication of effort, inefficient paper flow, and waste of human and material resources abound, the INTJ cannot rest until an effort is made to correct the situation. Cost-effectiveness is a concept which has a strong imperative for INTJs, who frequently select occupations in engineering, particularly human engineering. They also can be found in the physical sciences, in roles which require development, such as curriculum building, and, in general, any job which requires the creation and application of technology to complex areas.

Fellow workers of INTJs often feel as if the INTJ can see right through them, and often believe that the INTJ finds them wanting. This tendency of people to feel transparent in the presence of the INTJ often result in relationships which have psychological distance. Thus colleagues find the INTJ apparently unemotional and, at times, cold and dispassionate. Because of their tendency to drive others as hard as they do themselves, INTJs often seem demanding and difficult to satisfy. INTJs are high achievers in school and on the job. On the job, they take the goals of an institution seriously and continually strive to respond to these goals. They make dedicated, loyal employees whose loyalties are directed toward the system, rather than toward individuals within the system. So as the people of an institution come and go, the

INTJs have little difficulty - unlike the NFs, who have their loyalties involved more with persons than offices. INTJs tend, ordinarily, to verbalize the positive and eschew comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an institution forward than commiserating about mistakes of the past.

Home

As mates, INTJs want harmony and order in the home and in relationships. They are the most independent of all types. They will trust their intuitions about others when making choices of friends and mates, even in the face of contradictory evidence and pressures applied by others. The emotions of an INTJ are hard to read, and neither male nor female INTJ is apt to express emotional reactions. At times, both will seem cold, reserved, and unresponsive, while in fact INTJs are almost hypersensitive to signals of rejection from those for whom they care. In social situations, INTJs may also be unresponsive and may neglect to observe small rituals designed to put others at their ease. For example, INTJs may communicate that time is wasted if used for idle dialogue, and thus people receive a sense of hurry from an INTJ which is not always intended. In their interpersonal relationships, INTJs are usually better in a working situation than in recreational situations. They do not enjoy physical contact except with a chosen few.

As parents, INTJs are dedicated and single minded in their devotion: Their children are a major focus in life. They are supportive of their children and tend to allow them to develop in directions of their own choosing. INTJs usually are firm and consistent in their discipline and rarely care to repeat directions given to children or others. Being the most independent all the types, they have a strong need for autonomy; indifference or criticism from people in general does not particularly bother INTJs, if they believe that they are right. They also have a strong need for privacy.

The most important preference of an INTJ is intuition, but this is seldom seen. Rather, the function of thinking is used to deal with the world and with people. INTJs are vulnerable in the emotional area and may make serious mistakes here.

Midlife

At midlife the feeling side of personality should be given much attention by the INTJ, who can work at expanding his or her abilities to respond to wishes and feelings of others. They may also do well to turn more attention to the sensory side of their natures, attempting to get in touch with the joys of good food, good beverages, social rituals, kinesthetic experiences, and play. The "wasting" of time in play is an appropriate target as a midlife task for INTJs who can take lessons from an SP, especially an ESP, in the art of enjoying the pleasures of life.

Mates

Wishing to control nature, the INTJ "scientist" probably has more difficulty than all other types in making up his or her mind in mate selection. Even mate selection must be done in a scientific way. It may well be that the narratives, plays, and films impugning the "rational and objective" approach to mating have as their target our thorough-going scientist INTJ. Nevertheless, when young, the INTJ is attracted to the free-wheeling, spontaneous, fun-loving "entertainer" ESFP. But the INTJ requires that mating meet certain criteria, else it is not undertaken. So the INTJ doesn't often go through with what is begun by natural attraction. Since he or she proceeds in a rational and methodical way, the selection of a similar temperament is more likely than selection of opposite, following the assumption that those who are similar ought to do well together. The INTJ "scientist" is also attracted to the ENFP "journalist," probably because of the enthusiastic, effervescent, and apparently spontaneous enjoyment and wonderment this type exudes - the very antitheses of the careful, thoughtful exactitude of the INTJ.

wolfy

awsm
Skeletus

Questions answered: 70 / 70
Your type is: ENFP
Score: E(+2) - N(+4) - F(+12) - P(+16)
Temperament: NF

Gray-Wheelwright-Winer

ESFP

Use the following table to understand your raw scores on the Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator Test
E/I score S/N score T/F score J/P score
E = 7 S = 11 T = 3 J = 5
I = 3 N = 9 F = 17 P = 15

SHRINKWHERE

EXTROVERTED INTUITIVE FEELING PERCEIVING - ENFP

E=23 I=15 S=12 N=17 T=15 F=21 J=4 P= 28

Personality Test Center

Your personality type is ENFP

Kisa

Your personality type is ENFP.
Extraverted (E) 54% Introverted (I) 46%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Feeling (F) 85% Thinking (T) 15%
Perceiving (P) 95% Judging (J) 5%

DDLI

wolfy's scores on the main set of questions:

Extraversion (E) 31 (I)4 Introversion
Sensing (S) 10 (N)60 iNtuition
Thinking (T) 0 (F)49 Feeling
Judging (J) 3 (P)45 Perceiving

You scored as an ENFP.

Fudjack/Dinkelaker Functional Preferences Instrument

intuiting =16
sensing =4
feeling =12
thinking =5

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The four aspects that make up this personality type are:
Spontaneous, Ideas, Hearts and Extrovert
innovator.gif

Summary of Innovators

* Energetic and creative taking inspiration from everyone they meet
* Enjoy flexible work environments with few rules and many opportunities for fun
* Think of themselves as imaginative, sociable and sympathetic
* May not think logically about their ideas

More about Innovators

Innovators are fun-loving, creative, sensitive people who enjoy developing their ideas by discussing them with others. This group supports the people around them and expects the same in return. Others are drawn to Innovators because of their love of life, caring nature and openness.

Innovators are most likely to say they do their best work when they start at the last minute, according to a UK survey.

Innovators are good at spotting opportunities and recognizing potential in people. Innovators put all their energy into new projects and their enthusiasm motivates others to support their plans.

In situations where they can’t use their talents or are unappreciated, Innovators may become rebellious and unfocused. Under extreme stress, Innovators may become preoccupied with meaningless details.

Innovators may over-extend themselves or put a night out with friends ahead of more pressing commitments.
Innovator Careers

Innovators are drawn to careers that require teaching or counselling, where they can work with and help encourage the development of others.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator test

Your Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator test 4 letter type is:

INFJ

Extravert 0 Introvert 10
Sensing 5 Intuitive 15
Thinking 5 Feeling 15
Judging 11 Perceiving 8

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Life Pattern Indicator by Terence Duniho and Fergus Duniho
This one was interesting.

Trin's scores on the main set of questions:

E: 16 -- 34 :I
S: 3 --- 93 :N
T: 60 -- 23 :F
J: 8 --- 61 :p

You scored as an INTP.

Trin's scores on the supplementary questions:

Te / Fi : 29 (TJs and FPs)
Fe / Ti : 28 (TPs and FJs)

Ne / Si : 39 (SJs and NPs)
Se / Ni : 14 (SPs and NJs)

Rationality : 26 (EJs and IPs)
A-rationality : 22 (EPs and IJs)

According to the supplementary scores, Trin could be an ESTJ or an INFP. These are opposite types, because the supplementary questions measure for preferences that opposite types share in common. See the FAQ for an explanation.

These results conflict with the evaluation of Trin as an INTP. Hardly!

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
70 / 70
INFP
I(+4) - N(+16) - F(+12) - P(+2)
NF

From that skeletus one.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cursed bordem!

Jung Typology Test by HumanMetrics
Your Type is: ENTP
E 1 - N 50 - T 50 - P 56

Skeletus Personality Test
Your type is: INTP
Score: I(+4) - N(+16) - T(+14) - P(+16)

Test by Horace Gray, Joseph Wheelwright and Robert Winer
I(E) 6(4) - N(S) 17(3) - T(F) 14(6) - P(J) 16(4)

Test "41 Questions"
I 15 - N 13 - T 17 - P 17

Test by Personality Test Center
Your personality type is: INTP

Test at kisa.ca
Your personality type is: INTP
I 61% - N 59% - T 80% - P 82%

Test "What Am I Like?" by BBC
Spontaneous, ideas, heads, introvert = INTP

Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator by Team Technology
INTJ 73% - INTP 72% - INFJ 70% - ENTP 69% - INFP 67% - ENFP 67%

Functional Preferences Instrument by John Fudjack and Patricia Dinkelaker
N 13/S 6 - F 2/T 16 *shrug* results have to get emailed.

There seems to be a theme.

wolfy

awsm
Jung Typology Test

INFP

BBC

idealist.gif

INFP

MMDI

INFP 82%

Socionics tests

Both INFP