• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexual hell test

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I'm doomed:

HELL LEVEL 3

Raw score: 90%

9409763845453476256.gif

There's a special place in Hell for you: the basement penthouse. You scored the nastiest possible score on the Sexual Hell Test. You have no sexual restraint whatsoever. You'll take pleasure however you can get it, and my guess is you get it a lot. If for some reason you don't right now, you will soon, as people in your category only tend to spiral down ever deeper into the abyss of carnality and delicious sin. Congratulations.

I, personally, think that this category is the best. Paradoxically enough, sexual liberation and indulgence can only bring you closer to purity.

AVOID: all but level 3 hellions like yourself. You wouldn't want to ruin anyone, now would you?

OkCupid.com: Take The Sexual HELL Test

:rofl1:

And yet the idea of ruining someone else is the most appealing part.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*joins BerberElla*

Is it worthy of concern that a nice portion of the "would"s I clicked actually would fall into the "I have" category :unsure:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
*joins BerberElla*

Is it worthy of concern that a nice portion of the "would"s I clicked actually would fall into the "I have" category :unsure:

Well as your fellow filthy hellmate I would have to say NO. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:cheers: to being in the best level of sexual hell!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think most but the morally repressed, religious, and male INTJs will score high here.

My raw score: 86%
Hell Level 3

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
we totally need a martini emoticon here :laugh:

I think, however, that probably 3 of the site's most wicked people took the test first, so results can only go up from here ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hell level 2 for me...guess I won't be joining you ladies ;)

You're just about as deep in sexual hellfire as a person can get. Virtually no urge, however demented, will go ungratified; practically no boundary will go uncrossed. You're probably proud of your adventurousness, and, honestly, you should be. Few people are confident enough to pursue pleasure on their own terms.

Your morals could sink a bit further, sure, but it's likely that you've got a pretty good idea of what you're into and what you would do...above all you're honest with yourself with what you want. If more people were honest with themselves, you'd have a lot more company down in the flames.

AVOID: the lost souls in sexual heaven and (above all) the denizens of sexual purgatory. You don't need any prudes or wishy-washers in your life.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we totally need a martini emoticon here :laugh:

I think, however, that probably 3 of the site's most wicked people took the test first, so results can only go up from here ;)
Who are these evil bastards?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HELL LEVEL 1

Raw score: 52%

17987679952310036449.gif

You're a fallen angel. There's some innocence there, but the sexual dark side has called you and, possibly, is already using you. But you're not evil, just naughty; dirty, but not filthy. You're certainly hellbound, and you'll most likely seek out other imps like yourself to work your wicked will. There might be a moral core inside you, but it's been overtaken by lust.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I'm slightly corrupted; hell level 1! heehee

"...you're not evil, just naughty" - that sums it up nicely I think!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
PURGATORY
Raw score: 38%

Purgatorial creature, neither pure nor dirty: I feel for you. Until I learned to accept my own darker instincts, I was once just like you.

You've been known to indulge your devilish urges, but you will also reject them forcefully, and perhaps you feel pulled in two directions at once. Only time will tell which way you go. As people get older they rarely remain in this half-good/half-naughty category. Some settle down and ascend to married and decent bliss. Some follow a more carnal destiny.

In the battle between sexual heaven and hell, you stand in no-man's-land. Good and evil wait on either side. The big question is: which side do you face, and which side do you keep in your rear?

So typical for me. I am on neither side.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Your result for The Sexual HELL Test ...
HELL LEVEL 2

Raw score: 67%
--
There's still some corrupting left to be done.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
HELL LEVEL 3
Raw score: 81%

I thought I'd get level 2, but a lot of those questions aren't even that bad.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Hells Bells! :devil:
86%, so Level 3.

I already knew I was a Demon anyways. =P