User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 175

  1. #121
    Feline Member kelric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INtP
    Posts
    2,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    kelric ENTJ

    Remember that you are chosing as a group, so three kind of right answers is a better choice than one correct answer and two incorrect ones.
    Thanks Lemons - well, that wasn't so much the dilemma that I tended to find. It was more a case where one item on two of the three lists was absolutely *not* true at all, and yet the third list had two items that were sort of neutrally not true. For example, the first group question:

    Group One
    You are always friendly and considerate
    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere
    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere

    Group Two
    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere
    You easily figure out how things work
    You are unusually imaginative

    Group Three
    You are always friendly and considerate
    You are efficient and productive
    You always put your master plans into effect

    I'm very bad at "telling easily if someone is being sincere" - so groups one and two were out - even though in both cases, the other two items in those groups were pretty reflective of me. Group three had nothing that was notably and decisively *wrong*... so I chose it, even though I'd never describe myself as particularly "efficient and productive" or "putting master plans into effect". As such, the sum total of all three groups was approximately equal and yet not correct. I suspect that this question in particular drove the result in the direction of EJ, which I most definitely am not . I had similar unsatisfactory-resolvable difficulties answering a few other questions.

    Thanks for the test though - was enjoyable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #122
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Damn. You had me at the asking of money back
    so where'd the test go wrong? im curious as to what answer did me in... (i did get ENTJ on your other test btw)

  3. #123
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    Thanks Lemons - well, that wasn't so much the dilemma that I tended to find. It was more a case where one item on two of the three lists was absolutely *not* true at all, and yet the third list had two items that were sort of neutrally not true. For example, the first group question:

    Group One
    You are always friendly and considerate
    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere
    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere

    Group Two
    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere
    You easily figure out how things work
    You are unusually imaginative

    Group Three
    You are always friendly and considerate
    You are efficient and productive
    You always put your master plans into effect
    thats probably the question that gave me ENTP vs ENTJ. I picked group 2 because i am just not that friendly or considerate, even though i identified with effecient and master plans...

  4. #124
    Senior Member Pancreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Pancreas ESTP (Low E, Normal S, High T, High P)
    Okay, thanks.

    I just want to say that I am, however, an introvert. A large number of people who identify as introverts also seem to be scoring as extraverts. Maybe there's a few questions that are being misinterpreted or weighed unusually or something? But otherwise pretty close. I tend to commonly score low to mid S, high T and mid (to high) P, and that fits with how I feel.

  5. #125
    beyondaurora
    Guest

    Default

    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:

    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You can quickly grasp the big picture
    You are practical and aware
    You would rather talk about your feelings
    You are relatively stable, decisive, and you stick to your decisions


    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:

    You are continually refining your ideas

    You are always respectful
    You are always prepared with the best set of rules
    You often act without preparing
    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual


    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:

    You are very curious about people
    You easily catch on to inconsistencies
    You prefer quiet concentration over talking
    You are confident and focused on what is real
    You won't hesitate to give a well deserved compliment


    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:

    You are an idealist rather than a realist

    You value order and security
    You are unusually imaginative
    You are efficient and productive
    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere


    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:

    You know a lot about the people you know
    You know where you are going to be in four years
    You are good at solving big problems
    You actively seek out your surroundings
    You always put your master plans into effect


    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:

    You are emotional when dealing with reality
    You easily accept others
    You find that others have a hard time understanding you
    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual
    You are more into theories than others


    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:

    You easily figure out how things work
    You are always friendly and considerate
    You easily say what's on your mind
    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate
    You easily follow rules and discipline


    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:

    You require only a few friends
    You normally evaluate things by what is ethically right
    You prefer to have freedom from obligations
    You worry about the future more than the present
    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere
    You are interested in logical concepts


    Bold the MOST accurate group:

    Group One

    You are always friendly and considerate
    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere
    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere

    Group Two

    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere
    You easily figure out how things work
    You are unusually imaginative


    Group Three

    You are always friendly and considerate
    You are efficient and productive
    You always put your master plans into effect


    Bold the MOST accurate group:

    Group One

    You would rather be comfortable than have fun
    You know where you are going to be in four years
    You are continually refining your ideas

    Group Two

    You know a lot about the people you know
    You can quickly grasp the big picture
    You are always respectful

    Group Three

    You know a lot about the people you know
    You would rather be comfortable than have fun
    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere



    Bold the MOST accurate group:

    Group One

    You prefer quiet concentration over talking
    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual
    You are interested in logical concepts


    Group Two

    You are confident and focused on what is real
    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate
    You prefer to have freedom from obligations



    Group Three

    You easily say what's on your mind
    You worry about the future more than the present
    You are relatively stable, decisive, and you stick to your decisions


    Bold the LEAST accurate group


    Group One

    You are emotional when dealing with reality
    You are always respectful
    You are an idealist rather than a realist


    Group Two

    You know where you are going to be in four years
    You can quickly grasp the big picture
    You are genuinely imaginative


    Group Three

    You are more into theories than others
    You are good at solving big problems
    You easily catch on to inconsistencies



    Bold the LEAST accurate group:


    Group One
    You value order and security
    You are efficient and productive
    You always put your master plans into effect



    Group Two
    You know where you are going to be in four years
    You always put your master plans into effect
    You are unusually imaginative


    Group Three

    You easily catch on to inconsistencies
    You would rather be comfortable than have fun
    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere


    Bold the LEAST accurate group:


    Group One

    You often compare your situation to others
    You are practical and aware
    You would rather talk about your feelings


    Group Two

    You require only a few friends
    You normally evaluate things by what is ethically right
    You easily follow rules and discipline


    Group Three

    You easily say what's on your mind
    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual
    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate


    Thanks!


  6. #126
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post




    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:


    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You can quickly grasp the big picture

    You are practical and aware

    You would rather talk about your feelings

    You are relatively stable, decisive, and you stick to your decisions





    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:


    You are continually refining your ideas

    You are always respectful

    You are always prepared with the best set of rules

    You often act without preparing

    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual




    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:


    You are very curious about people

    You easily catch on to inconsistencies


    You prefer quiet concentration over talking

    You are confident and focused on what is real

    You won't hesitate to give a well deserved compliment





    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:


    You are an idealist rather than a realist

    You value order and security

    You are unusually imaginative

    You are efficient and productive

    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere





    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:


    You know a lot about the people you know

    You know where you are going to be in four years

    You are good at solving big problems

    You actively seek out your surroundings

    You always put your master plans into effect





    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:


    You are emotional when dealing with reality

    You easily accept others

    You find that others have a hard time understanding you

    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual

    You are more into theories than others





    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:


    You easily figure out how things work

    You are always friendly and considerate

    You easily say what's on your mind

    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate

    You easily follow rules and discipline





    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:


    You require only a few friends

    You normally evaluate things by what is ethically right

    You prefer to have freedom from obligations

    You worry about the future more than the present

    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere

    You are interested in logical concepts





    Bold the MOST accurate group:


    Group One

    You are always friendly and considerate

    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere

    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere


    Group Two

    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere

    You easily figure out how things work

    You are unusually imaginative


    Group Three

    You are always friendly and considerate

    You are efficient and productive

    You always put your master plans into effect





    Bold the MOST accurate group:


    Group One

    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You know where you are going to be in four years

    You are continually refining your ideas


    Group Two

    You know a lot about the people you know

    You can quickly grasp the big picture

    You are always respectful


    Group Three

    You know a lot about the people you know

    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere





    Bold the MOST accurate group:


    Group One

    You prefer quiet concentration over talking

    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual

    You are interested in logical concepts


    Group Two

    You are confident and focused on what is real

    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate

    You prefer to have freedom from obligations


    Group Three

    You easily say what's on your mind

    You worry about the future more than the present

    You are relatively stable, decisive, and you stick to your decisions





    Bold the LEAST accurate group


    Group One

    You are emotional when dealing with reality

    You are always respectful

    You are an idealist rather than a realist



    Group Two

    You know where you are going to be in four years

    You can quickly grasp the big picture

    You are genuinely imaginative



    Group Three

    You are more into theories than others

    You are good at solving big problems

    You easily catch on to inconsistencies





    Bold the LEAST accurate group:


    Group One

    You value order and security

    You are efficient and productive

    You always put your master plans into effect



    Group Two

    You know where you are going to be in four years

    You always put your master plans into effect

    You are unusually imaginative


    Group Three

    You easily catch on to inconsistencies

    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere





    Bold the LEAST accurate group:


    Group One

    You often compare your situation to others

    You are practical and aware

    You would rather talk about your feelings


    Group Two

    You require only a few friends

    You normally evaluate things by what is ethically right

    You easily follow rules and discipline


    Group Three

    You easily say what's on your mind

    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual

    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate







    Finished? Congrats, we're almost done.
    ok there it is, i think

  7. #127
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    ok there it is, i think
    You have to bold 2 things for question 6 or else he won't give you results.

    I did the same thing (on the same question, with the same one answer) and he made me go back and pick another one

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    This 14 question test is an alternate to a lengthy 16 type personality test. I'm submitting it online for the very first time to note its accuracy.

    Copy or quote this whole next section onto a new reply. Follow the directions for each question when it says to bold the MOST or LEAST correct. When it says to bold a group, don't assume that means to bold one sentence per group. You have to chose one whole group and disregard the other two. Post your completed test to be graded by me.



    And, your off!




    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:


    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You can quickly grasp the big picture

    You are practical and aware

    You would rather talk about your feelings

    You are relatively stable, decisive, and you stick to your decisions





    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:


    You are continually refining your ideas

    You are always respectful

    You are always prepared with the best set of rules

    You often act without preparing

    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual




    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:


    You are very curious about people

    You easily catch on to inconsistencies

    You prefer quiet concentration over talking

    You are confident and focused on what is real

    You won't hesitate to give a well deserved compliment





    Bold the 2 that are the MOST accurate:


    You are an idealist rather than a realist

    You value order and security

    You are unusually imaginative

    You are efficient and productive

    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere





    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:


    You know a lot about the people you know

    You know where you are going to be in four years

    You are good at solving big problems

    You actively seek out your surroundings

    You always put your master plans into effect





    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:


    You are emotional when dealing with reality

    You easily accept others

    You find that others have a hard time understanding you

    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual

    You are more into theories than others





    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:


    You easily figure out how things work

    You are always friendly and considerate

    You easily say what's on your mind

    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate

    You easily follow rules and discipline





    Bold the 2 that are the LEAST accurate:


    You require only a few friends

    You normally evaluate things by what is ethically right

    You prefer to have freedom from obligations

    You worry about the future more than the present

    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere

    You are interested in logical concepts





    Bold the MOST accurate group:


    Group One

    You are always friendly and considerate

    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere

    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere


    Group Two

    You can tell easily if someone is being sincere

    You easily figure out how things work

    You are unusually imaginative



    Group Three

    You are always friendly and considerate

    You are efficient and productive

    You always put your master plans into effect





    Bold the MOST accurate group:


    Group One

    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You know where you are going to be in four years

    You are continually refining your ideas


    Group Two

    You know a lot about the people you know

    You can quickly grasp the big picture

    You are always respectful


    Group Three

    You know a lot about the people you know

    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere





    Bold the MOST accurate group:


    Group One

    You prefer quiet concentration over talking

    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual

    You are interested in logical concepts


    Group Two

    You are confident and focused on what is real

    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate

    You prefer to have freedom from obligations


    Group Three

    You easily say what's on your mind

    You worry about the future more than the present

    You are relatively stable, decisive, and you stick to your decisions





    Bold the LEAST accurate group


    Group One

    You are emotional when dealing with reality

    You are always respectful

    You are an idealist rather than a realist



    Group Two

    You know where you are going to be in four years

    You can quickly grasp the big picture

    You are genuinely imaginative



    Group Three

    You are more into theories than others

    You are good at solving big problems

    You easily catch on to inconsistencies





    Bold the LEAST accurate group:


    Group One

    You value order and security

    You are efficient and productive

    You always put your master plans into effect


    Group Two

    You know where you are going to be in four years

    You always put your master plans into effect

    You are unusually imaginative


    Group Three

    You easily catch on to inconsistencies

    You would rather be comfortable than have fun

    You require a peaceful and positive atmosphere





    Bold the LEAST accurate group:


    Group One

    You often compare your situation to others

    You are practical and aware

    You would rather talk about your feelings


    Group Two

    You require only a few friends

    You normally evaluate things by what is ethically right

    You easily follow rules and discipline


    Group Three

    You easily say what's on your mind

    You are interested in what is abstract and unusual

    You are quite capable at philosophy and debate







    Finished? Congrats, we're almost done.

    OK. Done.

    Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

  9. #129
    Senior Member sonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    iNtJ
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    sonata ENTP
    Well, they are a cool bunch. I wouldn't mind being one of them.

  10. #130
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    Well, they are a cool bunch. I wouldn't mind being one of them.
    Those were my thoughts

Similar Threads

  1. 2 question enneagram test..
    By Lady_X in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 03:23 PM
  2. Uber's Even More Amazing 0 Question Personality Test...
    By The Ü™ in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 08:03 PM
  3. Edahn's Truly Amazing 1 Question Personality Test!
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:39 PM
  4. Edahn's Truly Amazing 1 Question Personality Test!
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 12:46 AM
  5. Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test
    By Jack Flak in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 487
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO