• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hugo's Socionics Test

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
ENFj, N subtype ~ No way am I an extrovert.

INFj, no subtype ~ More accurate.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTp, N subtype

OR

INTj, N subtype

Well, that still doesn't help at all figuring out my Socionics type....

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTj, no subtype

OR

INTj, N subtype

Okay.........

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTj, T subtype

OR

ENFp, no subtype

That's new... particularly ESTj!

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFp, no subtype
ENTp, T subtype

... INFp is new and refreshing.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
This was the first socionics test I've taken...

Your proposed types are:
INFp, no subtype
OR
ESFp, no subtype

This is the second unofficial test that's given me INFP for a possibility. I don't deny the possibility that I could be an F, but I'm definitely not an INFP or an ESFP.

Does anyone have a link to a reliable online Socionics test? Surprisingly I can't seem to find a good one on Google.

deleted
A reliable socionics test, or a socionics reliable test? I don't believe you can find either one. This is the only test that got my family members and me correct. Socionics as one of those things you can just test? I don't see how not. They need to come up with questions based on irrationality/rationality, and a completely different aspect of sensing/intuiting, something most people would never think twice about.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFp, N subtype

OR

INFj, N subtype

Gauche

lol;
"STAGE 1: Answer the following four questions, then answer the last two:"
helpful desriptions...

ENFj, N subtype

OR

ENTp, no subtype

soakupthegame

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
Already read them, and pretty much all of Wikisocion and other socionics websites. I'm leaning towards LII, but I don't know for sure.

All I really know, is that I am definitely INTP in MBTI.

Yeah I hear ya. Whenever I take the Type Assistant test I always end up with INTx (conscious J, unconscious P) which actually makes a lot more sense than anything else I've taken.