• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hugo's Socionics Test

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Have you read the ENTp or ENTj profile on wikisocion yet?

The wheel and relations also helped me decide my type when I referenced wikisocion.
Cool. Thanks.
Yeah, I read the wikisocion types - The ENTj fits better than ENTp, but not better than the INTj, which pwns 'em both.
An aside - I despise this person: ENTp - "The lawyer who will argue about anything with anyone, making no distinction between logic and rhetoric."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFj, no subtype

OR

ENFp, no subtype

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Hmm, the more I read I guess I'm just an extremely passive, introverted ENTp? If that makes sense? I have no clue.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
VERY IMPORTANT
The accuracy of results will be influenced by the following things: (...)
Wow, I guess I should have written that on my tests too. :D

Here my results.
ENFj, N subtype
OR
INTj, N subtype

Seems quite accurate. Tho...I am never an E. I wonder how the test came to think of that. *shrug*
Now, what is up with those subtypes?

deleted
Cool. Thanks.
Yeah, I read the wikisocion types - The ENTj fits better than ENTp, but not better than the INTj, which pwns 'em both.
An aside - I despise this person: ENTp - "The lawyer who will argue about anything with anyone, making no distinction between logic and rhetoric."

That makes sense :)

Often times one has to familiarize the ENTp with a new interpretation of the subject in order for him to quiet down and rethink his position.

Wow, I guess I should have written that on my tests too. :D

Here my results.
ENFj, N subtype
OR
INTj, N subtype

Seems quite accurate. Tho...I am never an E. I wonder how the test came to think of that. *shrug*
Now, what is up with those subtypes?

From eight questions you tended to finalize toward TJ, so it made no assumption that you were introverted, though I don't really know why. It would be better if it asked a final question. It seems that you came to be N subtype, Ne being your primary function.

Socionics INTj Ne

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
From eight questions you tended to finalize toward TJ, so it made no assumption that you were introverted, though I don't really know why. It would be better if it asked a final question. It seems that you came to be N subtype, Ne being your primary function.
I see, thanks. And yes, there should be like one more question, just to make it more obvious.

I just read up the definitions, and now I see why I turned out ENFJ:
1. The exalted prophet who is constantly telling people about what will happen or is happening unnoticeably and driving home how wonderful or how awful that is.
2. The true servant of the arts who has lost himself or herself in artistic expression and is ever an artist/poet/actor/musician, no matter where he is or whom he is with.
Yeah, now I see why. Thought, the INTJ description fits much better. ENFJ scores just a little small percentage from the definition, while the INTJ is around 95% at least.

deleted
Hmm, the more I read I guess I'm just an extremely passive, introverted ENTp? If that makes sense? I have no clue.

From what I recall, the INTp is annoyed by Si and is scared of Fe, where as the ENTp is annoyed by Se and scared by Fi. It makes sense (on the wheel) to say Fi is the ENTp solution.

When you read socionics definitions, take it lightly as if it were based on a curve. Ie. if it says somewhere that INTjs are annoyed by _____, it likely means this is one thing "more" annoying to the INTj than likely others. It stands out, but it's not alone. Socionics uses simple language, and of resources directly translated from Russian, the ideas can seem more complex than the really are. Every language has its deficiency.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
My results;
ENTj, N subtype
OR
INTj, no subtype

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISFp, F subtype

or

INFj, F subtype

Yay, I've achieved ISFPness. What...the...hell?!

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFp, N subtype or ENFp, F subtype

Among other things, I found the "super ego blocks" to be pretty accurate.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IEI right on
but then it said N subtype - i thought i was sub Fe

G

garbage

Your proposed types are:

ENTj, N subtype

OR

INTj, N subtype

Seems somewhat accurate.

I got this and, yeah, accurate for me too.. even the I/E split.

Of course these questions were easier than most as far as identifying which answers would yield which results..

katerp

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFp, no subtype

or

INFj, N subtype

After reading up on both types, the INFj type definitely fits me best.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP, no subtype
or ISFJ, F subtype..:doh:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTj, N subtype

INTj, N subtype

I think this test is extremely inaccurate.