• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hugo's Socionics Test

deleted
Some test I found to be at least interesting. My results were accurate and insightful though you can't blame me if your results are a little out there. It is 8 questions, so be deliberative.

Hugo's Socionics Type Indicator, v. 6

In socionics, subtype is the function that you use the most often. In socionics you can be an ENTp with primary thinking. You can be an ENTp with equal intuition and thinking. However you can't be an ENTp with primary feeling or sensing.

square = logic (thinking)
hexagon = ethics (feeling)
circle = sensing
triangle = intuition
black = extroverted
white = introverted

Here are some links to wikisocion for when you get your results. It says you're ____ or ____ so take a look at your personality page, then your subtype description will fall under the according function title.

ENFj
INFj
ESFj
ISFj
ENTj
INTj
ESTj
ISTj
ENFp
INFp
ESFp
ISFp
ENTp
INTp
ESTp
ISTp

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Your proposed types are:

ENTj, N subtype

OR

INTj, N subtype

Seems somewhat accurate.

deleted
Your proposed types are:

ENTj, no subtype

OR

INTj, no subtype

The INTj no subtype sounds about right.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
INFp, no subtype

OR

INTj, N subtype

Hmmmmm....

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
INFp, F subtype

OR

INFj, N subtype

pretty correct. I still do not quite understand Socionics, though.

wolfy

awsm
Your proposed types are:

ISFp, no subtype

OR

ESFp, S subtype

Got me right.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Your proposed types are:

ENTj, N subtype

OR

ESTp, no subtype

--

:wtf:

--

Edit:

OK, took it again and answered differently on one Q that was too close to call:

Your proposed types are:
ENTj, N subtype

OR

ENTp, no subtype

--
again, :wtf:

deleted
Your proposed types are:

ENTj, N subtype

OR

ESTp, no subtype

--

:wtf:

--

Edit:

OK, took it again and answered differently on one Q that was too close to call:

Your proposed types are:
ENTj, N subtype

OR

ENTp, no subtype

--
again, :wtf:

Ok so you're introverted, big whoop. You still need to face the fact that so far you seem to be fitting the ENTj stereotype.

Like in the test I created, INTPs came out ENTP because they are answering the questions like an ENTP should, and that was what 41 questions. This is 8 questions so accuracy is exceptional.

All in all, tests aren't the greatest factor for determining type, but no one can completely deliberate an online test and assume the results are wrong. This means you should try retesting some other time. I've always had wrong answers on my tests, even non MBTIs.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Ok so you're introverted, big whoop.
:huh:

All in all tests aren't the greatest factor for determining type, but no one can completely deliberate on an online test and assume the results are wrong. That means you should try retesting some other time.
Oh, I am not so sure they are so wrong (funny, does this stance give the lie to my ENTJ result?). I've tested as ENTJ before a few times and ESTP one time, though I believe that ESTP result was on this very test.

deleted
:huh:

Oh, I am not so sure they are so wrong (funny, does this stance give the lie to my ENTJ result?). I've tested as ENTJ before a few times and ESTP one time, though I believe that ESTP result was on this very test.

Well choosing an answer on this test divides you into a category. You don't normally see INTps testing as ENTjs, then again socionics isn't prevalent compared to MBTI and isn't even the same thing.

You likely are an ENTj while still remaining an INTP in MBTI. Its not up to me or one test to decide that, but so far there's a pattern. Where as for Jack, I can assume he's an INTp because he's told me that, and on occasion I try to listen to him.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Well choosing an answer on this test divides you into a category. You don't normally see INTps testing as ENTjs, then again socionics isn't prevalent compared to MBTI and isn't even the same thing.

You likely are an ENTj while still remaining an INTP in MBTI. Its not up to me or one test to decide that, but so far there's a pattern.
FWIW, When I started posting, I was so conflicted that I put xNTx as my type. My guess is that people with weak first and last letter preferences would be prone to getting similar results. On other socionics tests, I usually get INTj.

deleted
FWIW, When I started posting, I was so conflicted that I put xNTx as my type. My guess is that people with weak first and last letter preferences would be prone to getting similar results. On other socionics tests, I usually get INTj.

I don't like tests with questions that only ask about one dichotomy at a time, ie. T. It's not worth it to me. It doesn't give perspective so it usually lies fault to personal decline. Analysis by combination of dichotomy, function roles, and stereotypes is the best formation to ask any test question. That's why I like this Hugo's test. Also the one I made a few years back is the most accurate. Let me know about any good tests you have taken.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Also the one I made a few years back is the most accurate. Let me know about any good tests.
Ha! I got ENTP on that test. Perhaps I should accept the extroversion. ;)

I've come across tests that I thought asked very insightful questions, but haven't saved them.

deleted
Ha! I got ENTP on that test. Perhaps I should accept the extroversion. ;)

Have you read the ENTp or ENTj profile on wikisocion yet?

The wheel and relations also helped me decide my type when I referenced wikisocion.

I've come across tests that I thought asked very insightful questions, but haven't saved them.

Be sure to post any good tests on this board if you remember or come across a new one!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
INTp; N

ENTp; T

Err...I guess I could go either or. I agree more with the INTp description, yet I read the function breakdown and it seems off. MBTI INTP seems like a Socionics ENTP from a function standpoint, yet I am extremely socially introverted so it seems counter intuitive.

deleted
INTp; N

ENTp; T

Err...I guess I could go either or. I agree more with the INTp description, yet I read the function breakdown and it seems off. MBTI INTP seems like a Socionics ENTP from a function standpoint, yet I am extremely socially introverted so it seems counter intuitive.

Try the wheel while referencing wikisocion at the same time. After using the wheel and comparing relations with people I knew, there was no doubt I was INTj.

deleted
I'll have to reread socionics, because I have no idea what that wheel did, or displayed.

The wheel displayed:

square = logic (thinking)
hexagon = ethics (feeling)
circle = sensing
triangle = intuition
black = extroverted
white = introverted

all 8 function positions by inputting them into the type value system. You just have to scroll to the bottom and input your type.