1. DESIRED OBJECTIVES OR BEHAVIOR DICTATED BY DESIRED OBJECTIVES.
Seeks the determination and elasticity of will necessary to establish himself and to make himself
independent despite the difficulties of his situation. Wants to overcome opposition and achieve
2. THE EXISTING SITUATION OR BEHAVIOR APPROPRIATE TO THE EXISTING SITUATION.
Active, outgoing and restless. Feels frustrated by the slowness with which events develop along the
desired lines. This leads to irritability, changeability and lack of persistence when pursuing a given
3. CHARACTERISTICS UNDER RESTRAINT OR BEHAVIOR INAPPROPRIATE
TO THE EXISTING SITUATION.
Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.
Willing to participate and to allow himself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and
disturbance in order to reduce tension.
4. REJECTED OR SUPPRESSED CHARACTERISTICS OR ANXIETY-LADEN CHARACTERISTICS.
Stress arising from the inability to maintain relationships stably in their desired condition. Sensitive,
and susceptible to gentleness and delicacy of feeling, with a desire to blend into some sort of
mystic fusion of erotic harmony. However, this desire remains unsatisfied due to the lack of a
suitable partner or adverse conditions, and he keeps a strict and watchful control on his emotional
relationships as he needs to know precisely where he stands. Is fastidious, esthetic and has a
cultured taste which allows him to form and express his own taste and judgement, especially in the
fields of art and artistic creativity. Strives to ally with others who can assist him in his intellectual or
artistic growth. Sublimated artistic sensitivity.
5. THE ACTUAL PROBLEM OR BEHAVIOR RESULTING FROM STRESS.
Works to strengthen his position and bolster his self-esteem by examining his own accomplishments
(and those of others) with critical appraisal and scientific discrimination. Insists on having things
clear-cut and unequivocal.
Intensely critical of the existing conditions which he feels are disorganized or insufficiently clear-cut. Is
therefore seeking some solution which will clarify the situation and introduce a more acceptable degree
of order and method.
1. RED 2. YELLOW 3. BLACK 4. GRAY 5. GREEN 6. BLUE 7. BROWN 8. VIOLET
1. GREEN 2. YELLOW 3. RED 4. GRAY 5. BLACK 6. BLUE 7. BROWN 8. VIOLET