• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of human are you?

MBTI Type
INxJ
Teacher

You scored 58% Do Gooder, 64% Drive, and 89% Intellect!

Arilee

MBTI Type
ESTP
Goody Two Shoes
You scored 71% Do Gooder, 64% Drive, and 71% Intellect!

:rolli:

Tayshaun

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Benefactor

71% Do Gooder, 48% Drive, and 86% Intellect

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Goody Two Shoes

You scored 71% Do Gooder, 70% Drive, and 86% Intellect!

Nooooo! I must escape the curse of unwilling service to unappreciative others before it's too late! Perhaps I should catch me a fluffy kitty *here, kitty, kitty* and turn it into Chinese meatballs :devil:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Teacher
You scored 61% Do Gooder, 76% Drive, and 86% Intellect!

You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

All human being categories are: Lazy SOB, Rebel w/out a Cause, Evil Mastermind, Henchman, Criminal, Dictator, Frat Boy, Socialite, Philosopher, Stunt Double, Upstanding Citizen, Teacher, Cheerleader, Sister Mary DoGood, Benefactor, Loyal Sidekick, Candy Striper, Goody Two-Shoes.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your result for The What Type of Human Are You? Test ...

Philosopher
You scored 61% Do Gooder, 45% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Philosopher

You scored 50% Do Gooder, 42% Drive, and 86% Intellect!

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
^ ^^ INTPs are phillosphers first and foremost? - NEVER ;)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it lies! it said i was a socialite. bahahaha!!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Philosopher

You scored 63% Do Gooder, 36% Drive, and 96% Intellect!

My intellect score is 4% off... I'm calling shenanigans.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Rebel without a cause.

Man I really hate that I'm a cliché.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your result for The What Type of Human Are You? Test ...

Socialite
You scored 61% Do Gooder, 45% Drive, and 64% Intellect!

3106038108228559805.jpeg

You like to flit from flower to flower. That's right, I said 'flit.' You are a nice person with a kind heart, even if it does take you a little while to fully trust someone. When you do though, you like to share. And talking is a good suit with you, because you'd rather do that or sit and be entertained, then go out and do something. That's right, you're a bit on the lazy side. And there's nothing too wrong with that as long as you decide to get up and do something when it really matters. As far as the categories on this test goes, a socialite is something to be proud of, but there are better humans, too.

Umm... what? You're kidding me, right? :rofl1:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Upstanding citizen
You scored 63% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 36% Intellect!

You are a lovely person and probably one of the best human beings out there. You care about people, but you also care about yourself. You are intelligent, but not over-the-top. You are resourceful and take pride in helping others, but you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.' I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life. You probably think that it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else and I'm apt to agree. This is one of the best categories you can get so be proud.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Upstanding citizen

What?! I get called a Socialite, and an ESFP gets called an Upstanding Citizen? On what planet?

Please kill me now. I must be losing my mind... or else the test writer was out of theirs when they wrote the test.

G

garbage

What?! I get called a Socialite, and an ESFP gets called an Upstanding Citizen? On what planet?

Please kill me now. I must be losing my mind... or else the test writer was out of theirs when they wrote the test.

Haha.. I got Upstanding Citizen, too. I'm an ENTJ.

The sad thing is that I think it actually fits me.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Socialite

You scored 55% Do Gooder, 42% Drive, and 43% Intellect!

You like to flit from flower to flower. That's right, I said 'flit.' You are a nice person with a kind heart, even if it does take you a little while to fully trust someone. When you do though, you like to share. And talking is a good suit with you, because you'd rather do that or sit and be entertained, then go out and do something. That's right, you're a bit on the lazy side. And there's nothing too wrong with that as long as you decide to get up and do something when it really matters. As far as the categories on this test goes, a socialite is something to be proud of, but there are better humans, too.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Socialite

Uhh...

I can't help that I was modest about my intellectual capabilities.