• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of human are you?

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Teacher

55% Do-Gooder, 61% Drive and 93% Intellect.
You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

All human being categories are: Lazy SOB, Rebel w/out a Cause, Evil Mastermind, Henchman, Criminal, Dictator, Frat Boy, Socialite, Philosopher, Stunt Double, Upstanding Citizen, Teacher, Cheerleader, Sister Mary DoGood, Benefactor, Loyal Sidekick, Candy Striper, Goody Two-Shoes.

Hmm? My intellect is higher than 95% of my peers!

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
A hoomun been.

I's a Teacher: 50% Do Gooder, 52% Drive, and 71% Intellect.

Kanamori

Goody Two Shoes

You scored 68% Do Gooder, 67% Drive, and 93% Intellect!
Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

Eye 'n' Teepee

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your result for The What Type of Human Are You? Test ...

Evil Mastermind
You scored 11% Do Gooder, 6% Drive, and 71% Intellect!

The scary thing about you is your intelligence, because lots of people are cold-hearted or go out and do bad things, but you're the mastermind at the heart of it all. You don't prefer to do things yourself, so you employ others (i.e. manipulate them) to do things for you while you reap the benefits and get away clean if they happen to get caught. You are cold and calculating. You prefer to be left alone to your evil thoughts. I picture you petting an ugly, hairless cat...or putting it in the microwave...

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Socialite
You like to flit from flower to flower. That's right, I said 'flit.' You are a nice person with a kind heart, even if it does take you a little while to fully trust someone. When you do though, you like to share. And talking is a good suit with you, because you'd rather do that or sit and be entertained, then go out and do something. That's right, you're a bit on the lazy side. And there's nothing too wrong with that as long as you decide to get up and do something when it really matters. As far as the categories on this test goes, a socialite is something to be proud of, but there are better humans, too.

:blink: What the crap?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Upstanding citizen
You scored 37% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 36% Intellect!

You are a lovely person and probably one of the best human beings out there. You care about people, but you also care about yourself. You are intelligent, but not over-the-top. You are resourceful and take pride in helping others, but you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.' I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life. You probably think that it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else and I'm apt to agree. This is one of the best categories you can get so be proud.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Candy Striper
You scored 71% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 46% Intellect!

(That's STRIPER, not Stripper) You are a very helpful person indeed, always ready to lend a hand, ear, shoulder, or any other body part that may be required. You are warm and caring, as well as resourceful and effective. You are actually one of the best categories of human beings on this test. You're smart, but not too smart for your own good. I think you could benefit from some self-preservation because you are such an unselfish giver who is willing to help at a moment's notice. Not that that's a bad thing, just make some time for yourself now and then. The world would benefit from more people like you.

:shock:

Ok...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Benefactor

You scored 71% Do Gooder, 48% Drive, and 68% Intellect!

Where have the Miss Havishams in the world gone to? You are a very intelligent person who enjoys helping others, but you lack the drive to get out there and do things yourself. You're like a benefactor who stays in the background, smiling and giving away your money to charity, which is very nice...but when it comes to doing things for yourself, you're not so indulgent. You should get out in the real world more often...I think you have a lot to offer and you should be reaping the benefits sometimes, too.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 71% on Do Gooder, higher than 66% of your peers.

You scored 48% on Drive, higher than 25% of your peers.

You scored 68% on Intellect, higher than 47% of your peers.

S

Sniffles

Philosopher
You scored 55% Do Gooder, 48% Drive, and 86% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Teacher
You scored 61% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 96% Intellect!

You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

Still not as cute as Candy Striper or Sister Mary Do Good ;)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What?! I get called a Socialite, and an ESFP gets called an Upstanding Citizen? On what planet?

Please kill me now. I must be losing my mind... or else the test writer was out of theirs when they wrote the test.

You're acting like a socialite. A socialite that looks down on Upstanding Citizen ESFPs.

So seems about right, after all. :coffee:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Philosopher

You scored 63% on Do Gooder, 48% on Drive, 68% on Intellect.

Too much drive :D

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Lmao that picture with the baby and the cat was hillarious. Poor cat.

Teacher

66% Do Gooder

58% Drive

86% Intellect

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Upstanding citizen

You are a lovely person and probably one of the best human beings out there. You care about people, but you also care about yourself. You are intelligent, but not over-the-top. You are resourceful and take pride in helping others, but you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.' I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life. You probably think that it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else and I'm apt to agree. This is one of the best categories you can get so be proud. <---[If you say so...]

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Socialite

You scored 53% Do Gooder, 30% Drive, and 57% Intellect!
You like to flit from flower to flower. That's right, I said 'flit.' You are a nice person with a kind heart, even if it does take you a little while to fully trust someone. When you do though, you like to share. And talking is a good suit with you, because you'd rather do that or sit and be entertained, then go out and do something. That's right, you're a bit on the lazy side. And there's nothing too wrong with that as long as you decide to get up and do something when it really matters. As far as the categories on this test goes, a socialite is something to be proud of, but there are better humans, too.

this is so me, like OH MAH GOD

what a bunch of boe log na

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Goody Two Shoes
76% Do Gooder - 55% Drive - 68% Intellect!

Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Philosopher
You scored 47% Do Gooder, 30% Drive, and 79% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Philosopher
You scored 47% Do Gooder, 45% Drive, and 68% Intellect!