User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Sniffles

Philosopher
    You scored 55% Do Gooder, 48% Drive, and 86% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Teacher
    You scored 61% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 96% Intellect!

You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

Still not as cute as Candy Striper or Sister Mary Do Good

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    What?! I get called a Socialite, and an ESFP gets called an Upstanding Citizen? On what planet?

Please kill me now. I must be losing my mind... or else the test writer was out of theirs when they wrote the test.
    You're acting like a socialite. A socialite that looks down on Upstanding Citizen ESFPs.

So seems about right, after all.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Philosopher

You scored 63% on Do Gooder, 48% on Drive, 68% on Intellect.

Too much drive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Lmao that picture with the baby and the cat was hillarious. Poor cat.

Teacher

66% Do Gooder

58% Drive

86% Intellect

You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.
    <3

MBTI
    ISTx

Upstanding citizen

You are a lovely person and probably one of the best human beings out there. You care about people, but you also care about yourself. You are intelligent, but not over-the-top. You are resourceful and take pride in helping others, but you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.' I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life. You probably think that it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else and I'm apt to agree. This is one of the best categories you can get so be proud. <---[If you say so...]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Socialite

You scored 53% Do Gooder, 30% Drive, and 57% Intellect!
    You like to flit from flower to flower. That's right, I said 'flit.' You are a nice person with a kind heart, even if it does take you a little while to fully trust someone. When you do though, you like to share. And talking is a good suit with you, because you'd rather do that or sit and be entertained, then go out and do something. That's right, you're a bit on the lazy side. And there's nothing too wrong with that as long as you decide to get up and do something when it really matters. As far as the categories on this test goes, a socialite is something to be proud of, but there are better humans, too.

this is so me, like OH MAH GOD

what a bunch of boe log na

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Goody Two Shoes
    76% Do Gooder - 55% Drive - 68% Intellect!

Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Philosopher
    You scored 47% Do Gooder, 30% Drive, and 79% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

MBTI
    ENTP

Philosopher
    You scored 47% Do Gooder, 45% Drive, and 68% Intellect!