First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Teacher

55% Do-Gooder, 61% Drive and 93% Intellect.
    You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

All human being categories are: Lazy SOB, Rebel w/out a Cause, Evil Mastermind, Henchman, Criminal, Dictator, Frat Boy, Socialite, Philosopher, Stunt Double, Upstanding Citizen, Teacher, Cheerleader, Sister Mary DoGood, Benefactor, Loyal Sidekick, Candy Striper, Goody Two-Shoes.

Hmm? My intellect is higher than 95% of my peers!
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

A hoomun been.

I's a Teacher: 50% Do Gooder, 52% Drive, and 71% Intellect.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

Teacher, wtf... this test sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post

Hmm? My intellect is higher than 95% of my peers!
    Clearly, the test is unreliable.

Goody Two Shoes

You scored 68% Do Gooder, 67% Drive, and 93% Intellect!
    Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Your result for The What Type of Human Are You? Test ...

Evil Mastermind
    You scored 11% Do Gooder, 6% Drive, and 71% Intellect!

The scary thing about you is your intelligence, because lots of people are cold-hearted or go out and do bad things, but you're the mastermind at the heart of it all. You don't prefer to do things yourself, so you employ others (i.e. manipulate them) to do things for you while you reap the benefits and get away clean if they happen to get caught. You are cold and calculating. You prefer to be left alone to your evil thoughts. I picture you petting an ugly, hairless cat...or putting it in the microwave...

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Socialite
    You like to flit from flower to flower. That's right, I said 'flit.' You are a nice person with a kind heart, even if it does take you a little while to fully trust someone. When you do though, you like to share. And talking is a good suit with you, because you'd rather do that or sit and be entertained, then go out and do something. That's right, you're a bit on the lazy side. And there's nothing too wrong with that as long as you decide to get up and do something when it really matters. As far as the categories on this test goes, a socialite is something to be proud of, but there are better humans, too.

What the crap?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Upstanding citizen
    You scored 37% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 36% Intellect!

You are a lovely person and probably one of the best human beings out there. You care about people, but you also care about yourself. You are intelligent, but not over-the-top. You are resourceful and take pride in helping others, but you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.' I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life. You probably think that it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else and I'm apt to agree. This is one of the best categories you can get so be proud.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Candy Striper
    You scored 71% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 46% Intellect!

(That's STRIPER, not Stripper) You are a very helpful person indeed, always ready to lend a hand, ear, shoulder, or any other body part that may be required. You are warm and caring, as well as resourceful and effective. You are actually one of the best categories of human beings on this test. You're smart, but not too smart for your own good. I think you could benefit from some self-preservation because you are such an unselfish giver who is willing to help at a moment's notice. Not that that's a bad thing, just make some time for yourself now and then. The world would benefit from more people like you.

Ok...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Benefactor

You scored 71% Do Gooder, 48% Drive, and 68% Intellect!

Where have the Miss Havishams in the world gone to? You are a very intelligent person who enjoys helping others, but you lack the drive to get out there and do things yourself. You're like a benefactor who stays in the background, smiling and giving away your money to charity, which is very nice...but when it comes to doing things for yourself, you're not so indulgent. You should get out in the real world more often...I think you have a lot to offer and you should be reaping the benefits sometimes, too.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 71% on Do Gooder, higher than 66% of your peers.

You scored 48% on Drive, higher than 25% of your peers.

You scored 68% on Intellect, higher than 47% of your peers.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.