First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Goody Two Shoes
    You scored 68% Do Gooder, 79% Drive, and 68% Intellect!

Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

All human being categories are: Lazy SOB, Rebel w/out a Cause, Evil Mastermind, Henchman, Criminal, Dictator, Frat Boy, Socialite, Philosopher, Stunt Double, Upstanding Citizen, Teacher, Cheerleader, Sister Mary DoGood, Benefactor, Loyal Sidekick, Candy Striper, Goody Two-Shoes.

You know... I always knew I was a bit off in the head...
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Socialite

This test is brokeshit, imo.
    Under Construction

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it lies! it said i was a socialite. bahahaha!!
    this was my exact reaction to my results. lol
    socialite. me? srsly?
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Teacher
    You scored 66% Do Gooder, 58% Drive, and 82% Intellect!

You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

All human being categories are: Lazy SOB, Rebel w/out a Cause, Evil Mastermind, Henchman, Criminal, Dictator, Frat Boy, Socialite, Philosopher, Stunt Double, Upstanding Citizen, Teacher, Cheerleader, Sister Mary DoGood, Benefactor, Loyal Sidekick, Candy Striper, Goody Two-Shoes.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Teacher
    You scored 63% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 79% Intellect!
    You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Teacher

47% Do Gooder, 52% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

(and geez, my Do Gooder score was low - it's possible it's because I picked Mob Boss because I didn't like any of the other careers. lol)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Goody Two Shoes

You scored 79% Do Gooder, 61% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

I believe we had this test already somewhere, but I guess it is a good idea to freshen up the results, so here we go.

Philosopher

You scored 55% Do Gooder, 48% Drive, and 68% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Me lazy and not liking to do things? Uh huh, sure, whatever.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Your result for The What Type of Human Are You? Test ...
    Philosopher

You scored 42% Do Gooder, 21% Drive, and 71% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Wonder why it said I had so little drive....

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    2+1
    Socionics
    ?

Goody Two Shoes
    You scored 79% Do Gooder, 61% Drive, and 71% Intellect!